DSL Modem&Routers

TP-Link provides modems and modem routers for ADSL/ADSL2/ADSL2+/VDSL access. Share your story and join the discussion with other customers here.
DSL Modem&Routers

Tags

Label

Hey everyone! Last night I noticed a strange behavior with my Archer VR600v. Normally we have max 5 connected devices in our household. When we had guests over we let them connect to our wifi and afte
Network Connectivity
By Rene_H · Latest post a week ago by michealjohn12
0Helpful
70Views
3Replies
Hi all, I have successfully registered my VOIP account and wanted to continue connect my phone, but the button mentioned in documentation is missing. What am I doing wrong? P.S.: I am not using the de
DECT
By booo · Latest post a week ago by Ramim123
0Helpful
75Views
2Replies
Hello, I'm trying to connect this routet to fiber cable through "bridge". Can't configure router settings to work with fiber. Anybody? Thanks in advance. Boazf
By Boazf · Latest post a week ago by michaelphillip
0Helpful
143Views
7Replies
Hi there, I've recently had NBN installed to the house and trying to configure my modem with my internet providers settings to get my 250/25 speed. Currently getting 40/8 :( They gave me instructions
By JPC17 · Latest post a week ago by terziyski
0Helpful
54Views
1Replies
TD-W9970 successfully connected to fiber.Through 'bridge'. Router speed should be 300mb but I get only 100mb (computer connected through cable). Wi-Fi speed around 35mb. Anyone? Thx in advance, Boaz
By Boazf · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Boazf
0Helpful
86Views
3Replies
Supposed to be getting 1733 Mbps on 5 GHz. Only getting: I've moved it away from my subwoofer as it has a strong magnet. Maybe that was causing interference? Its up high and not obstructed by anything
By Massacher · Latest post 2 weeks ago by alicek23
0Helpful
142Views
7Replies
Hi, my voltage regulator is not working and I want to buy a new one but I couldn't see anything because it's burned, if someone could give us the model name (wrote on it) of the voltage regulator I wo
voltage regulator
By Otmane8 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by terziyski
1Helpful
94Views
1Replies
Hi, I'm triyng to reserve some IP addresses, but after having addressed 8, the page is greyed out. The firmware is up to date... Anyone here had the same issue?
By rob_redeemer · Latest post 2 weeks ago by terziyski
0Helpful
78Views
3Replies
In the following diagram is the typical network topology: Before you start, I would suggest to backup the TD-W9960 and C80 configuration just in case something goes wrong. You will need these credenti
By terziyski · Latest post 2 weeks ago by terziyski
16Helpful
4407Views
7Replies
Hello everyone, Today I got in contact with my isp for horrible vdsl speeds and errors and they told me that this router does not support vectoring and retransmission, when clearly in the specificatio
By JCV13 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by JCV13
0Helpful
121Views
2Replies