DSL Modem&Routers

TP-Link provides modems and modem routers for ADSL/ADSL2/ADSL2+/VDSL access. Share your story and join the discussion with other customers here.
DSL Modem&Routers

Tags

Label

Router link not opening
By Bhima · Latest post a week ago by terziyski
0Helpful
51Views
1Replies
Setting up this modem and nbn connected but and can access internet via Ethernet but can't connect to more than one device. DSL light or internet light has never come on and when I try to set up via t
By Scamaanda · Latest post a week ago by terziyski
0Helpful
54Views
1Replies
I have 2 wifi routers i wanna use my router(TD-W8960N) for wireless bridge, how can i setup ? Also i have a TD-W8960N not TD-W8961N
By RMC_Team · Latest post a week ago by terziyski
0Helpful
46Views
1Replies
Hi, I have FTTC Now Broadband and have the working happily with the SKY SR203 router. I am trying to get this to work with TP-link Archer VR600 but am getting no internet connection. I followed the st
By mchu5pwp · Latest post a week ago by mchu5pwp
0Helpful
189Views
10Replies
Hello, I got my Archer VR2100v today. It is in a One Mesh with a RE330 repeater. When my TV receiver connects to the repeater, I cannot see the it in the Archer Web UI at all and thus cannot assign it
Network ConnectivityOneMeshAddress Reservation
By Wasilewskiii · Latest post a week ago by Wasilewskiii
2Helpful
179Views
6Replies
I have the Archer VR2100V DSL Router and want to connect and use Fax with it. I bought an Epson all in One Printer. Currently I was only able to send a fax to a 0180 number in Germany successfully - e
Network ConnectivityInstallationFax
By ChristianWolf · Latest post a week ago by stevewills82
0Helpful
142Views
4Replies
Hi my device is TD-W9970 V4 and has no usb share (my device has usb on it but its not for usb sharing and its just for 4g/3g dongle) in TD-W9970 V3 usb has share support can i change firmware from V4
Firmware Updateusb sharing
By Hosein_1938 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by terziyski
0Helpful
58Views
1Replies
Hi Not able to install my new router, ple help
Installation
By Sumitra · Latest post 2 weeks ago by terziyski
0Helpful
57Views
1Replies
The router suddenly quit working and won't turn on. No respond at all. I tried every way to resolve the problem, but eventually do not succeed. Any suggestion or solution?
By TPW9960 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Sunshine
0Helpful
51Views
1Replies
Hi I have just bought ax3000 archer ax53. Can I connect that to my phone line with rj11 cable as I do with my isp free router. I don't have fibre to property will I need an rj11 to rj45 cable
By Ian1917 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by terziyski
0Helpful
47Views
1Replies