3G/4G Routers/MiFi

You can shares your 4G LTE network with multiple Wi-Fi devices by using TP-Link 3G/4G Routers or MiFi products. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
3G/4G Routers/MiFi

Tags

Label

This Article Applies to: Archer MR500(EU) V1, Archer MR550(EU) V1 Phenomenon Description: Some users have encountered internet dropouts with the Archer MR500 and MR550 routers after a certain period o
Network ConnectivityOfficial
By Sunshine · Latest post a week ago by Sunshine
12Helpful
8042Views
95Replies
This Article Applies to: M7350 V3/V4/V5/V6.2/V7/V8 Phenomenon Description: M7350 MiFi device is stuck on the TP-Link logo during initialization after restarting Troubleshooting Suggestions: 1. Reset t
OfficialMobile Wi-Fi
By Sunshine · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Sunshine
0Helpful
280Views
5Replies
A Comprehensive Guide to LTE Gateway Router External Antennas We understand that some of customers have inquiries regarding the external antennas on TP-Link LTE Gateway routers and may be interested i
Official
0Helpful
383Views
0Replies
This Article Applies to: All LTE Gateway Routers and MiFi devices Issue Description/Phenomenon After inserting a working SIM card and set up the LTE Gateway Router or MiFi device, internet light is on
Official
3Helpful
1099Views
0Replies
I have setup the MR600 home network for internet services throughout my house using a sim card taken from a spare mobile phone. All is working well and there is no broadband service connected to MR600
By Midori · Latest post 7 hours ago by terziyski
0Helpful
15Views
1Replies
Hello, I'd like to purchase the best 4G+ (LTE Advanced) Wi-Fi router from TP-Link, but I'm not sure which one is the best. I can see NX200 supports 5G and is backwards compatible with 4G, but I don't
Network ConnectivityCarrier Aggregation
By A6TPL · Latest post 14 hours ago by Marvin_S
0Helpful
49Views
3Replies
Hello Since some weeks I note a very strange behavior or my MR600 Right after power on, if I scan my network I can see all my devices (19 in all) but after some time, between 5 mins to 1 hour, a scan
Network Connectivity
By Ciberyan · Latest post 16 hours ago by Ciberyan
0Helpful
23Views
2Replies
Hello, Can I use WDS in Archer C6 router to extend wirelessly MR400 4G LTE router if I needed? Thanks
By moshair · Latest post 19 hours ago by Sunshine
6Helpful
116Views
7Replies
My router disconnects multiple times (5-10 times) from the 4G connection per day, the ISP only has 4G, 3G or LTE is not available. It is connected to Vodafone's network, my phone is also on Vodafone a
Network Connectivitystability
By Szparki · Latest post 21 hours ago by Sunshine
0Helpful
69Views
6Replies
New router click to connect to the WiFi for the first time will not except the password
By Monty2384_ · Latest post Yesterday by Marvin_S
0Helpful
23Views
1Replies