3G/4G Routers/MiFi

You can shares your 4G LTE network with multiple Wi-Fi devices by using TP-Link 3G/4G Routers or MiFi products. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
3G/4G Routers/MiFi

Tags

Label

Does anyone know wher ei can get a replacement rear cover?
By Jambon_Gris · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Sunshine
0Helpful
46Views
1Replies
This Article Applies to: TP-Link LTE Gateway Routers that support cloud management via Tether App Issue Description/Phenomenon: 1. The LTE Gateway Router is connected to the internet and bound to your
Remote ManagementOfficial
By Sunshine · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Sunshine
4Helpful
2019Views
12Replies
Hello @Sunshine im curious about this i have two archer mr600 v2 , one is 1.6.0 and other one is newly upgrade to a 1.7.0 and now they have thesame ISP VERSION 23021501 it is normal ? My 1.6.0 accordi
Sunshine
By Jene · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Sunshine
0Helpful
88Views
3Replies
Has anyone managed to get a 3UK Smarty SIM to work with this router? I only really managed to find an APN name of mob dot asm dot net but the router won't connect. I have an EE SIM and that seems to w
Network Connectivity
By myke52 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Sunshine
0Helpful
47Views
1Replies
Hi, I can't get my router to do anything other than display this symbol. Using the reset button also does nothing. Does anyone know what the issue could be? I've tried reseating the battery several ti
Battery
By Bingo99 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Sunshine
0Helpful
35Views
1Replies
Trying to connect a USB Modem MF190 ZTE with a disabled PIN SIM of O2 / Movistar Spain in MR3420 and doesnt work. These are the configuration used: Mobile ISP: MOVISTAR Dial number: *99# User name: mo
Network ConnectivityInstallation
By Bucefalo · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Sunshine
0Helpful
42Views
2Replies
Hello. I bought a tp-link tl-mr6400 (EU) 5.30 router. It had firmware version 1.6.0 0.9.1 v0001.0 Build 230418 Rel.34085n by default. Tried to update to the latest firmware on your site ( TL-MR6400(EU
By geo1000 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by geo1000
1Helpful
229Views
5Replies
Hello, it seems like im facing issues with my TP-Link Archer MR600 and can not solve them by myself. I would like it to update to Firmware "Archer MR600(EU)_V2_210914", because there ist WPA3 mentione
By TimLux · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Sunshine
11Helpful
8375Views
112Replies
Hi, Is there any news on when and if the Archer MR600 will get EasyMesh support. My Starlink connection is not as stable as hoped, and therefore it would be great to have the 4G connection backup that
Firmware UpdateEasyMesh
By MarkRB · Latest post 2 weeks ago by adios
11Helpful
596Views
3Replies
Since a while I have connection issues if multiple people use (separate business) VPN. I'm from Austria with Magenta carrier where the router is set to bridge mode and directly afterwards I connected
VPNNetwork Connectivity
By rala · Latest post 2 weeks ago by rala
1Helpful
195Views
5Replies