Feature Request (Routers)

To improve our products, please post your suggestion and ideas here.
Feature Request (Routers)

Tags

Label

Votes
Hi, I request implementing a 6Ghz wireless backhaul feature to the BE805 router. After checking with previous threads and answers in the forum link link, probably this feature is not available in BE80
EasyMesh
By pond554778 · Latest post Monday by Sunshine
40Views
1Replies

Votes
Why do access control rules apply to guest networks? This does not make sense to me. Why do I have to disable access control so that guests can access the net via the guest network? This issue has bee
By 4732 · Latest post Saturday by ThumbDrive
226Views
4Replies

Votes
Good day! Suggestion, add DNS Over TLS & Over HTTPS support to the firmware. What are the options to enable DNS Over TLS & Over HTTPS at the device level?
By SargesX · Latest post a week ago by Nopp
21518Views
51Replies

Votes
using the api that already are made by google public dns cloudfare dns adgruard dns to enble doh3 & doq on the ax-73 this will ipmore secure & improve speed online quic feature allows for 3 streams to
Bandwidth Control/QoSVPNIPv6DoHdoq
By tonyjp2022 · Latest post a week ago by Nopp
308Views
6Replies

Votes
Hi, My router has QoS, but, only for upload? Even the help file says that I could add the speed for download and upload. I'd like to know if this is going to be fixed or if not, to look up for another
Bandwidth Control/QoS
By Bernald · Latest post a week ago by Sunshine
36Views
1Replies

Votes
Isn't it time to introduce ZeroTier support? This technology is becoming very popular. It is already supported in routers ASUS, Keenetic, Cudy and so on
By STN · Latest post a week ago by Sunshine
49Views
1Replies

Votes
Some crooks tried to lure me into putting my creditcard numbers into their website. It was very well made copy of the postal services in my country, probably a copy of the code. It coincided with the
By KentK · Latest post 2 weeks ago by KentK
74Views
2Replies

Votes
Please can you provide ethernet backhaul capability to the easymesh functionality to this router.
EasyMeshOnemeshEasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul
By Veebad · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Sunshine
366Views
5Replies

Votes
EASYMESH for AX6600 . When?
when will AX90 will get the "Planned" support for EASYMESH? I need more routers, and this data may affect my decision. I understand you cannot give me an exact date, but it will be great if you will s
By amirkl · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Eightball11854
501Views
10Replies

Votes
Hello Could you please add the ability to configure a list of userName /password for OpenVPN server.
VPNopenVPN server
By Baydiu · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Sunshine
2652Views
1Replies