Feature Request (Routers)

To improve our products, please post your suggestion and ideas here.
Feature Request (Routers)

Tags

Label

Votes
Hi, Please, enhance wireless scheduling option to have an ability to have different schedules for different bands (SSID). It would be great for businesses to have their guest Wi-Fi network active only
Schedule
By dipold · Latest post a week ago by Sunshine
60Views
3Replies

Votes
Hi, Is the "VPN Client" feature available for this model? Kindly change the details in the product listing, change "VPN" to "VPN Server" to be transparent with customers. I purchased this product afte
VPNWireGuard
By AndreaTito · Latest post a week ago by AndreaTito
51Views
1Replies

Votes
I am writing to request for the urgent implementation of DNS over HTTPS (DoH) support for your router. As one of the top-selling routers in India and also the best-rated one, I believe that enabling t
DoHHomeShiledFirmware Update
By chaddracula · Latest post a week ago by chaddracula
197Views
2Replies

Votes
EASYMESH for AX6600 . When?
when will AX90 will get the "Planned" support for EASYMESH? I need more routers, and this data may affect my decision. I understand you cannot give me an exact date, but it will be great if you will s
By amirkl · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Eightball11854
394Views
7Replies

Votes
Don´t know why TP-Link still mislead customers. Why TP-Link does not put a WARNING in its website on the MESH pages saying there is support only for WIFI connection between products, and that there is
By Rodrigo_Ipa · Latest post 2 weeks ago by jerilynbaroro12
132Views
2Replies

Votes
I've an archer C80 as main router on my living room, I've connected two ethernets to it that go to 2 other bedrooms, and I've bought a RE700X to try to use as Acess Point and extend the easy mesh netw
EasyMeshOnemeshEthernet Backhaul
By enfegu · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Adpocalyptic
853Views
13Replies

Votes
I would really like to see that individual device names + icons are synced between Routers and Mesh Devices (e.g. Extenders). Not only seem the routers lose individual names upon reboot / power loss,
EasyMeshOnemeshDevice Names
By Philipp_1975PB · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Adpocalyptic
130Views
2Replies

Votes
Hello, So i'm having this problem with my Router Archer MR600 which i bought 6 months ago and at first i thought it supported VPN's but when i started configuring it i found out that the router itself
VPN
By BI7L · Latest post 3 weeks ago by NeillyK65
19104Views
43Replies

Votes
Dear TP-Link If possible, please can you add please add WPA3 for the Archer C6 V2 (EU) I've used this router very successfully for several years and I prefer not to upgrade to C6 V4 or C6U Thank you f
WPA3
By tonydj · Latest post 3 weeks ago by HyPerr
175Views
3Replies

Votes
Hello, many people are installing custom OpenWrt firmware on their routers. One of the most popular features of OpenWrt is the SOCKS 5/4 proxy setting. Can you please add proxy settings to Archer c6?
VPN
By Tanvir53160 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Sunshine
66Views
1Replies