Feature Request (Routers)

To improve our products, please post your suggestion and ideas here.
Feature Request (Routers)

Tags

Label

Votes
It would be awesome if a home router allows basic wireguard management from its ui. Some pros, Really light weight on resources Works on UDP - immune to network scanning Modern and available on all pl
VPNWireGuard
By harshalg · Latest post 2023-01-11 02:18:11 by Kevin_Z
6814Views
10Replies

Votes
Hello I have some problem with dns leaking. I am using my router only for a VPN server, OpenVPn in particualar. Everything works just fine, but when I do run some leak test on the various sites, there
VPNDNS
304Views
0Replies

Votes
After adding VPN client feature, it would be nice to extend the functionality of this function from the global routing by device on LAN to custom routing for some domains of internet for ALL devices o
VPN
336Views
0Replies

Votes
Hello, I'm from Brazil. I'm planning to buy this router. Howeve he still hasn't support to VPN Client. So, will this model receive firmware update giving support to VPN client? Thanks.
VPN
By ddlnegocios · Latest post 2022-09-19 10:59:04 by Kevin_Z
5198Views
8Replies

Votes
add vpn for archer c20
VPN
268Views
0Replies

Votes
Is TP-Link ever going to release an update that allows OpenVPN Client to run on their home routers? I see I can get an Asus RT-AC51U for good price but I do not really want to replace my current TP-li
VPN
By Veneficus · Latest post 2022-04-26 06:17:59 by Veneficus
23456Views
27Replies

Votes
Plz add the vpn client feature on the router as I think it will be more useful than the vpn server feature Also I would like to mention that the offline download feature doesn't utilise the full inter
VPN
By MohitKD95 · Latest post 2021-10-14 12:21:57 by MorneM
1277Views
2Replies