Feature Request (Deco)

To improve our products, please post your suggestion and ideas here.
Feature Request (Deco)

Tags

Label

Votes
Deco supports disabling 2.4GHz and 5GHz separately under the Main/Guest/IOT networks. As for separate SSIDs over 2.4GHz and 5GHz, it might not be completed via a single network, But you could set the
By David-TP · Latest post Tuesday by Meeger
95849Views
134Replies

Votes
Hi @TP_LINK, I've had rock solid performance so far, and do like the Deco Labs options (although the Wifi Interference check results show 'low' then say underneath that there is significant interferen
By richpriest · Latest post Tuesday by MarioRPGGeno
18047Views
157Replies

Votes
Hi, I have been searching for someone from tp-link to respond - but have yet to find an answer. I have the same issue as many others - blacklisting a device is not effective as the client can just cha
Parental Controlwhitelisting
By bitsquid · Latest post Tuesday by David-TP
24Views
1Replies

Votes
Would really appreaciate if all Deco products come with scheduled wifi disable feature. This can be used to disable Wifi at night to shield body from unnecessary wifi radiations (whether harmful or no
By SanjayX50poe · Latest post Tuesday by David-TP
17Views
1Replies

Votes
I have a mesh made up of 2 m5 deco units. The shape of my apartment means that the WiFi reception between the 2 units is enough to connect, but actual bandwidth is spotty at best. But that's fine beca
Backhaul
By Dan-Forever · Latest post Tuesday by David-TP
49Views
3Replies

Votes
Hi all, to monitor the overall network health status, we need the SNMP available on all the core network devices, including our Deco X50. Is a basic networking monitoring feature, we need it to monito
SNMP
By M4mu5qu3 · Latest post Monday by tranquillechat
72Views
2Replies

Votes
Request for Enhanced Security Features in Upcoming Firmware Update for Deco Devices I am writing to discuss a crucial aspect of network security related to IoT (Internet of Things) devices within the
By doremo · Latest post Monday by Fr4p4d1ngu3
211Views
4Replies

Votes
Thread and Matter support
It would be great if the deco family will get a firmware update to support thread and matter. as far as I know TP-Link is part of the thread alliance. any comments on the plans for the deco family
By Lexivienna · Latest post a week ago by Glogito
1304Views
9Replies

Votes
Hello there Are there any potential plans for implementing DNS over TLS (DoT) and DNS over HTTPS (DoH). Given the current landscape, I believe the incorporation of these fundamental features holds sig
DoHDoT
By Swung5098 · Latest post a week ago by vp09
243Views
10Replies

Votes
Since the WEB UI interface has yet to be added to all mesh Deco systems how about adding a feature to export/import network configurations into an excel table. Your products are not advertised as dumm
export/import settings
By Yewtink · Latest post a week ago by Forfiter2398
95Views
2Replies