Feature Request (Deco)

To improve our products, please post your suggestion and ideas here.
Feature Request (Deco)

Tags

Label

Votes
I've recently purchased and installed a Firewalla Firewall, which allows me to create network segementations for better security. I've installed it as my router, leaving by Deco X55 in AP mode. I can
Access Point ModeNetwork Segmentation
76Views
0Replies

Votes
Hello, I just setup and started to use Deco XE75. It is fast, setup was a breeze. Now in the process of tying up everything, and I have to say I am surprised : Where are the controls for the firewall,
firewall
By jko2p
64Views
0Replies

Votes
Hi there! I really would like to have the possibility to choose the wifi channels and width for the 2,4Ghz wifi: this would be very helpfull to reduce interferences with IOT devices using zigbee, blue
By Guiduz · Latest post 2024-01-14 04:35:41 by TinyFigeonz
109Views
1Replies

Votes
Since 2 firmware updates ago everytime you turn the guest network off it defaults back to the main network name _guest This is super annoying and is a feature downgrade Can you fix this or at least ma
By RohanB · Latest post 2024-01-14 03:46:46 by LoTPL
296Views
3Replies

Votes
Hi, its been over 3 years since I saw this request and I'm wondering if this feature is available now. I have 3 deco x95 units, all have wire connection to them. one of the units is place im my young
By Dude2000 · Latest post 2024-01-11 08:22:59 by doanthuanthanh
102Views
2Replies

Votes
Please add the possibility in the guest network that all new devices are automatically placed in a parental control profile.
Parental Control
56Views
0Replies

Votes
The reason why Deco uses Smart DHCP IP and how Smart DHCP works on Deco, please refer to How does Smart DHCP work when Deco is working in AP mode. This feature request about adding the Smart DHCP on/o
By TP-Link · Latest post 2024-01-08 11:36:03 by GeorgeVasil
9670Views
28Replies

Votes
The Deco app shows that UPnP is enabled, but does not give me any information about what ports have been configured. I can see from another device on my network that 62 out of 64 UPnP ports are config
Port Forwarding
By JJoe · Latest post 2024-01-08 07:11:05 by ImtiazAli
465Views
1Replies

Votes
Hi, As your network grows, it becomes more difficult to find and manage specific devices. One thing that would be useful in the app would be the ability to add multiple custom tags to each device, the
Mobile App
71Views
0Replies

Votes
Hi there I have six of the XE75 Pro units in my house, and I'm aware there has been a long-standing request for a Whitelist feature. Here is my suggestion for what may be a simpler way to implement si
Whitelist
69Views
0Replies