Feature Request (Deco)

To improve our products, please post your suggestion and ideas here.
Feature Request (Deco)

Tags

Label

Votes
Why is there no possibility to check lan port negotiated speed or port status on any GUI (deco app or web management) For instance there is no way to know what ethernet speed is negotiated between my
By Mapak · Latest post Tuesday by Mapak
220Views
6Replies

Votes
Hi all, to monitor the overall network health status, we need the SNMP available on all the core network devices, including our Deco X50. Is a basic networking monitoring feature, we need it to monito
SNMP
By M4mu5qu3 · Latest post Tuesday by urduine
37Views
1Replies

Votes
Multi-Link Operation (MLO) – Simultaneously send and receive data across different bands and channels to increase throughput, reduce latency, and improve reliability.△ PLEASE ADD THIS MLO FEATURE
IPv6VPNDoHMLO
By tonyjp2022 · Latest post Monday by tonyjp2022
31Views
2Replies

Votes
Current VPN support is restricted to OpenVPN, PPTP and L2TP/IPSec Could we please also have support for WireGuard as an option, given some of the benefits it presents over OpenVPN?
VPN
By kwl147 · Latest post Monday by Surferride
390Views
15Replies

Votes
Can you advise, when will device white listing be available for the DECO PX50 ? Its hard to believe that you have this feature on so many other devices, but the DECO's have been forgotten. Will you al
MAC
By Mr_C · Latest post Monday by David-TP
16Views
1Replies

Votes
I have a mesh made up of 2 m5 deco units. The shape of my apartment means that the WiFi reception between the 2 units is enough to connect, but actual bandwidth is spotty at best. But that's fine beca
Backhaul
By Dan-Forever · Latest post Monday by David-TP
23Views
1Replies

Votes
I recently had to forward some ports to get matchmaking to work in a game but when I ran the security check on my Deco app it started warning me that I should disable port forwarding when I don't need
Port Forwarding
By Wrayman · Latest post Friday by Agamemnonnn
272Views
2Replies

Votes
apply to everyone the https /3 doh3 & doq https over quic there are both more secure & faster DNS-over-QUIC (DoQ) DNS-over-HTTPS (DoH) both have already setup api that you can include in your code i w
DoHVPNIPv6DOQ
41Views
0Replies

Votes
Hi TP link, It's nice that X60 has an IoT network built in. I upgraded from an ancient mesh system to Deco and so far I'm impressed. It'd be nice if the IoT network allows one-way access from main net
IoT Network
By fbt
17Views
0Replies

Votes
All 5GHz devices in my neighborhood (8 so far) all use channel 42, including my Deco M4 (EU ver). so yes...got a bit of interference sometimes. Network optimization done and app says it has changed ch
By VinZ_Mo · Latest post Friday by Ziron
88Views
1Replies