Feature Request (Deco)

To improve our products, please post your suggestion and ideas here.
Feature Request (Deco)

Tags

Label

Votes
***Please create Deco product range matrix for features available on specific models*** To the best of my knowledge, there is no product matrix for the Deco range. This means that it's vitually imposs
VPN
By Pebble · Latest post a week ago by Pebble
122Views
4Replies

Votes
Good morning all, I just wanted to add that the Deco application should have a confirm message when deleting network as accidentally did it other day. Also should have a restore function. Also please
By StephenPhillips · Latest post a week ago by k3n
50Views
1Replies

Votes
The reason why Deco uses Smart DHCP IP and how Smart DHCP works on Deco, please refer to How does Smart DHCP work when Deco is working in AP mode. This feature request about adding the Smart DHCP on/o
By TP-Link · Latest post a week ago by David-TP
10272Views
30Replies

Votes
Current VPN support is restricted to OpenVPN, PPTP and L2TP/IPSec Could we please also have support for WireGuard as an option, given some of the benefits it presents over OpenVPN?
VPN
By kwl147 · Latest post a week ago by blackdheart
637Views
17Replies

Votes
2FA (Google Authenticator, MS Authenticator, fingerprint... whatever) option must be available when logging in Deco app.
By digitalpr · Latest post a week ago by Delsplurge
2438Views
18Replies

Votes
I recently purchased the Deco X20 to acommodate a 1gig fiber install. I was referred to the Deco X20 by a friend who has a similar setup. On his app he is able to check the speed of the main Deco remo
Test Internet Speed
By Justin8207 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by GreggN
23099Views
104Replies

Votes
Please add avg vpn to the Deco XE75 Pro you can login in With your avg account emble the avg wiregruard vpn
By tonyjp2022 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by tonyjp2022
55Views
2Replies

Votes
All 5GHz devices in my neighborhood (8 so far) all use channel 42, including my Deco M4 (EU ver). so yes...got a bit of interference sometimes. Network optimization done and app says it has changed ch
By VinZ_Mo · Latest post 2 weeks ago by VinZ_Mo
118Views
2Replies

Votes
I have some devices that refuse to connect if 2.4 and 5ghz have same SSID. As far as i understand x50 cannot seperate but i can deactive one of them. Do anyone know if it could be solved if i had the
By pcmagic · Latest post 2 weeks ago by David-TP
37Views
1Replies

Votes
Hi can anyone please tell me how do I set individual user data limit so that paid data can be distributed amongst users connected to the network
By Deep6489 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by David-TP
45Views
1Replies