Feature Request (Deco)

To improve our products, please post your suggestion and ideas here.
Feature Request (Deco)

Tags

Label

Votes
Currently I am planning to buy Deco (X50-5G) using 5g SIM for network access and replace fiber for network access. Currently I have a M4R router, and E4R router where they able to mesh togather. If I
Access Point ModeIPv65g router
By BIGJJ · Latest post 2 weeks ago by David-TP
56Views
1Replies

Votes
The Deco app shows that UPnP is enabled, but does not give me any information about what ports have been configured. I can see from another device on my network that 62 out of 64 UPnP ports are config
Port Forwarding
By JJoe · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Fr4p4d1ngu3
610Views
3Replies

Votes
I have 2 different ISPs and would like to connect both simultaneously to a Deco setup as router, so it can work on load balancing or failover mode. Does Deco X50 supports this configuration? If not, i
By MBMoreira · Latest post 2 weeks ago by amf0000
4029Views
5Replies

Votes
Why is there no possibility to check lan port negotiated speed or port status on any GUI (deco app or web management) For instance there is no way to know what ethernet speed is negotiated between my
By Mapak · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Fr4p4d1ngu3
258Views
7Replies

Votes
I saw you implemented a whitelist for MAC filtering on some other Deco products firmwares. Whitelists are better to use, used with parental control, because a kid can modify his wifi connection to use
MAC Filtering
28Views
0Replies

Votes
There needs to be more control over which wifi channel the deco selects or atleast allow us to select non-overlapping channels or specify preffered channels. I have just spent the best part of an hour
Access Point Modewifi channel selection
By Alexmesh · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Superozz
488Views
7Replies

Votes
There should be a way to change WiFi channel, or at least the system should change it by itself, choosing the least saturated one. For 2.4GHz it is clear that it will be almost impossible to select a
By jcsogo · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Superozz
50580Views
167Replies

Votes
Dear Developers, I would like to suggest enhancing the Deco app with a feature that allows users to sort clients by bandwidth usage. This functionality would enable me to easily identify which clients
By Nukos
32Views
0Replies

Votes
Hi guys Firmware and model: M9Plus(2.0) 1.6.3 Build 20231225 Rel. 60770 I'm have 4 Deco M9+ running the latest firmware. They are all running in AP mode as I have a custom router that does a lot of th
Access Point ModeRSTP
By ClayMi
48Views
0Replies

Votes
I was wondering if there is a Deco model that automatically changes channels for network optimization. If so, what is the minimum model number that can perform this function?
By Nukos · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Nukos
56Views
2Replies