Feature Request (Deco)

To improve our products, please post your suggestion and ideas here.
Feature Request (Deco)

Tags

Label

Votes
A small issue I have with Deco is the individual port speed usually does not match the wireless bandwidth. Granted probably 99% of users don't require more than 10gb/s but I feel like the new WiFi 7 m
By Levy94
64Views
0Replies

Votes
Tunnelblik is complaining about 'comp-lzo' being deprecated and the VPN server should be upgraded. The current version of OpenVPNis 2.5.7. Here is TunnelBlik Error/Warning: This VPN works now, but may
VPNOpenVPN
By gtbiss
65Views
0Replies

Votes
Please Add more device types in the deco app. More things electronic that are in the home : - TV - Light bulb - Boxes (eg: apple, android, cable) - Router (eg; AirPort Extreme, google nest hub) - Came
46Views
0Replies

Votes
1. Issue: IoT devices Tuya, Espressif, Raspberry etc facing continuous WiFi disconnection due to background noise in 2.4ghz band. By default Deco use 40Mhz width for communication currently makes enti
By Aura9x2l · Latest post 2024-02-14 09:01:34 by antoniokratos
1385Views
10Replies

Votes
Hello, This is a feature request for additional IPv6 Address Assignment modes on Deco. Currently with the Deco in Router mode, the IP assignment mode for IPv6 on the LAN side is set to DHCPv6. Google
IPv6SLAAC
By havardf · Latest post 2024-02-11 17:21:27 by havardf
77Views
2Replies

Votes
I manage several Deco's for friends. Models are M9, P9 and X50-5G. I would like to see in all an option to cleanup offline clients after a certain period of time. One friend has a B&B with a guest net
CleanOfflineClients
32Views
0Replies

Votes
I have a system with x50 poe and x50-4g in a summer cabin. Where the incoming ethernet is located there is no 4g connection, so I bought the x50-poe to put where the ethernet is located and the x50-4g
By Tommylun89 · Latest post 2024-02-08 19:01:42 by Tommylun89
60Views
2Replies

Votes
I realize there is no wi-fi scheduler for the X73-DSL. I have checked just about every post related to this issue and it appears to be a function that is important to many users. I currently had an Ar
By LionsRoar · Latest post 2024-02-08 08:56:54 by David-TP
62Views
1Replies

Votes
Hi team, I already payed for Extended Parental Control, but I realised that Kidshield is only available for Android. I read that IOS should be available before the end of the year, but I could not fin
Parental Control
By Xabeer · Latest post 2024-02-08 08:16:36 by Xabeer
200Views
5Replies

Votes
Good morning all, I just wanted to add that the Deco application should have a confirm message when deleting network as accidentally did it other day. Also should have a restore function. Also please
32Views
0Replies