Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, secure product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

Hello, Using Archer AX73 AX5400 as a openvpn client to a private openvpn server, in the basis this works. Running into two issues: 1. Need to add devices1 by 1 to the openvpn client device list to let
VPNNetwork Connectivity
By gvandenbosch · Latest post a week ago by woozle
1Helpful
62Views
1Replies
Hi i would like to use openVPN on this router. My actual setup that doesnt work with this i can connect to my vpn but i cant connect to local network or internet throughth vpn my routing table any sug
VPN
By awsick · Latest post a week ago by woozle
0Helpful
91Views
3Replies
Hi! I am trying to set up VPN on a TP Link Archer C6 v2.0 router. It was working previously, but after a change in the network configuration, it does not anymore. Original setup: Internet - (WAN) ISP
VPNPort Forwarding
By BilboLaggins · Latest post 2 weeks ago by terziyski
0Helpful
101Views
3Replies
This Article Applies to: All the Wi-Fi Routers that support VPN Client, such as Archer AX20, Archer AX21, Archer AX90, etc. Issue Description/Phenomenon: The Wi-Fi Routers that are being discussed her
VPNHighlighted ThreadOfficialWireGuard
By Kevin_Z · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Sunshine
46Helpful
44497Views
207Replies
Hi All, Using ProtonVPN and after downloading config file and uploading it. Not sure what password credentials to use. When not using any and just uploading the config file - the status is always at c
VPNNetwork ConnectivityAccess Control
By secur_ritty · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Sunshine
0Helpful
92Views
2Replies
Hi, I have set up OpenVPN on my EB810V router. I find that it does not work. Although the VPN does connect, I find that I cannot access services on my internal network (e.g., HTTPS) when the SPI Firew
VPNSPI
By Bussiere · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Sunshine
0Helpful
122Views
4Replies
Hi Everything works but the IP is still visible on the Internet
VPN
By AlGor · Latest post 3 weeks ago by woozle
2Helpful
304Views
9Replies
Archer AX53 openvpn client support firmware upgrade - is there one available? AX50supports vpn client...but not AX53 why???
Feature RequestVPN
By rich786 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by woozle
0Helpful
868Views
7Replies
Hi, I have been trying to get OpenVPN working on my router. I am running into an issue where it seems that OpenVPN on the router isn't generated keys that are long enough to work with the windows Open
VPN
By Callum_1 · Latest post 2024-03-25 07:26:02 by Sunshine
0Helpful
103Views
1Replies
I have tried to create an openVPN server both TCP and UDP, always failed. I disabled firewall on client and all methods that i could find on forums. This are the client errors: Thu Mar 21 21:27:45 202
VPN
By fish_bone94 · Latest post 2024-03-22 08:27:37 by QRene
0Helpful
84Views
1Replies