Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, secure product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

When I login to the firmware it is very slow and When I reboot the router / start the router it takes more then 1 Minutes ! There is no option to limit the bandwidth for users in the router. When I se
Feature RequestFirmware UpdateBandwidth Control/QoSHomeShield
By RehoDesign · Latest post a week ago by terziyski
1Helpful
94Views
3Replies
I've been using this router for many years, both on ADSL and later on an FTTH fibre connection. Recently, our ISP has upgraded our fibre line speed to 200Mbps, but the Archer C2 router keeps limiting
Bandwidth Control/QoSFirmware UpdateLink speed Auto negotiation
By Sardonyx · Latest post a week ago by Sunshine
0Helpful
437Views
10Replies
Hi, I would like to know if it is possible to control individually the bandwidth consumed in my guest network. In the main network I can do it, but in the guest network it does not allow me to do more
Bandwidth Control/QoSGuest Network
By BrainEnergy · Latest post 2 weeks ago by terziyski
0Helpful
63Views
1Replies
Whenever I try to set the speed limit for a specific device, (Rajib), it always fails to work properly. Additionally, the keyword-blocking feature in the parent controls does not seem to work either.
Bandwidth Control/QoSSpeed Limit
By prodipkarati · Latest post 2 weeks ago by terziyski
0Helpful
58Views
1Replies
Hi Team, I am using TP Link Router Hardware Version: Archer AX10 v1.20 Recently My wifi automatically turned off after 15-20 minutes and this is happen repeatedly, I am using both the bands that is 2.
Network ConnectivityPort ForwardingBandwidth Control/QoSRemote Management
By gaurav_sharma · Latest post 3 weeks ago by terziyski
0Helpful
177Views
7Replies
Frequent disconnections, insecure connections, and slow internet speed are frustrating issues affecting productivity and security. Additionally, certain websites failing to load exacerbates the proble
Firmware UpdateNetwork ConnectivityBandwidth Control/QoS
0Helpful
55Views
0Replies
Prezados, Tenho um link de internet de 600Mbps, está conectado no Archer AX50 via cabo Cat6 blindado. Quando executo um test de velocidade no cabo, com um notebook Dell Latitude E5490, placa de rede G
Firmware UpdateBandwidth Control/QoSSmart ConnectWi-Fi 6E
By Marquizeppe · Latest post 2024-02-26 15:11:19 by Marquizeppe
0Helpful
201Views
2Replies
I'm requesting some help guys. I have an AX72 Pro as my main router and two RE450 as Wi-Fi extenders. Whenever I'm connected to one of the RE450 extended network (most of the time) neither my IP or MA
Network ConnectivityBandwidth Control/QoSWDS/Range Extender Mode
By jgantes · Latest post 2024-02-19 17:50:19 by jgantes
0Helpful
246Views
6Replies
How to correct limited bandwidth? enable bandwidth control? urgent please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Firmware UpdateBandwidth Control/QoS
By OrionX0 · Latest post 2024-02-04 03:53:03 by Sunshine
0Helpful
147Views
1Replies
It seems I can't find the Bandwidth Limit per user in this Router Model (Archer AX12) Is it available on this Router?
Bandwidth Control/QoS
By Tads · Latest post 2024-02-01 14:26:36 by terziyski
1Helpful
165Views
1Replies