Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, secure product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

Dear Experts, I have an EX230V from my ISP and I have purchase an ER605 for using 2 ISPs for continuity of speed and higher availability. Switching the EX230V into bridge Mode is a preparation for the
Access Point Mode
By Nemoadest · Latest post 11 hours ago by terziyski
1Helpful
124Views
3Replies
Since Firmware Version: 1.3.1 Build 20240129 rel.57815(4341) when I try to login to the router it accepts my TP Link password (Operation successful) then immediately returns me to the login screen. Lo
Firmware UpdateAccess Point ModeNetwork ConnectivityLogin Issues
By Avenger · Latest post Yesterday by JP57
32Helpful
1651Views
44Replies
Hi. I've never purchased a router before (only used what the internet provider gave me) and im planning on building a mesh system. Can i use the AX23 as a router and 2 HC220 as access points in the sa
Access Point ModeEasyMeshInstallationOneMeshmesh
By vadasmartas · Latest post Saturday by terziyski
1Helpful
57Views
1Replies
Hello, first of all sorry for my poor english. I currently have a Archer C2 in my house that im planning to change for an Archer AX-10 because the C2 caps my speed at 100 mbps. I live in an old house
Access Point ModeEasyMeshOneMeshFeature RequestHELP
By Franco3602 · Latest post Saturday by terziyski
1Helpful
117Views
6Replies
Hi, I have set up two AX55 as EasyMesh devices in Access Point Mode (with active Ethernet Backhaul) connected to my DMZ network and - until now - it works well. I have also two AX55 both in Access Poi
EasyMeshAccess Point Mode
By zEnterHacker · Latest post Friday by jra11500
3Helpful
273Views
11Replies
Access Point ModeFirmware Update
By md_himelali_18 · Latest post a week ago by Sunshine
0Helpful
52Views
1Replies
This Article Applies to: Archer AX53 V1 with firmware version 1.2.2 Build 20230627 Archer AX72 pro V1 with firmware version 1.2.2 Build 20230831 Phenomenon Description: Some users have reported that w
IoT NetworkFirmware UpdateOfficialAccess Point Mode
By Sunshine · Latest post a week ago by Sunshine
15Helpful
1917Views
24Replies
Hey guys, what's going? I have the ax90 router on my network and would like to extend the Onemesh wifi signal. I bought the AX53 which I think is compatible with the AX90 and expands the signal. Will
Access Point Mode
By SharkAttackRJ · Latest post a week ago by terziyski
2Helpful
317Views
13Replies
Hi, everyone! I used to set my old roter AC750 as a access point and connect my security cam TAPO C310. I was able to use RTSP on the VLC player. Because of some problem with the old router, I decided
Access Point ModeInstallationRTSP
By mautoza · Latest post a week ago by mautoza
0Helpful
93Views
2Replies
Hi, I have a 3 building setup, buildings are close by and connected with cables. I would like to use Archer C6 AC1200 as the router in building 1, I don't need fast wifi there so it will be just fine.
Access Point Mode
By Jarro · Latest post a week ago by Jarro
0Helpful
133Views
4Replies