Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, secure product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

Please help, after I reset the main mesh router (ax10), this satellite ax12 brick and doesn't respond to normal reset. When I try to upload the firmware it always stuck at 6%. Is there any other way t
Firmware UpdateInstallation
By Gfrixz · Latest post 3 hours ago by Gfrixz
0Helpful
133Views
3Replies
Need suggestions for a Wi-Fi setup for my 3-floor House 3-floors 1,300 square feet each floor 30+ devices at once So, what will be a stable Wi-Fi setup for 30+ devices at once. Please, suggest me if i
Network ConnectivityInstallationDevice IsolationAccess Point Mode
1Helpful
9Views
0Replies
Hi! I have been struggling with trying to configure my Archer C1200 to connect with glass fiber, and my German ISP (1&1) recommended me to contact the Tp-link support. I saw a few guides online sugges
Installation
By RedII · Latest post 12 hours ago by RedII
0Helpful
75Views
7Replies
Hi, I am looking for for an 2nd access point where I have a Ethernet cable available to connect from my main router Archer AX73, I would like the best product to provide me with multiple ports (4/5 po
Access Point ModeInstallationPresales
By Jonathan_S9 · Latest post Yesterday by Jonathan_S9
0Helpful
48Views
4Replies
I have a main router which connect to internet. I purchased Tp Link Archer C7 to extend the range as it has WDS bridging. My main router is situated in a corner of the room and my TP link is situated
Access Point ModeNetwork ConnectivityInstallationWDS
By pcakhilnadh · Latest post a week ago by terziyski
1Helpful
65Views
1Replies
I have no idea the reason why i'm using my iPhone 13 (IOS17.4.1) + Wireguard app (1.0.16) to connect my AX72 VPN have no respond. But i use android device scan the same QR code is successful to connec
VPNInstallationWireGuard
By FatBoySquare · Latest post a week ago by saidmehraj9208
0Helpful
202Views
7Replies
I bought Archer AX55 and a pair of Deco X20's. AX55 is set-up as router with WiFi disabled. Deco X20's are set-up in access point mode. Everything works fine. Should I keep the WiFi on AX55 disabled o
EasyMeshRoamingWi-FiInstallation
By QuuxPump · Latest post a week ago by terziyski
1Helpful
82Views
1Replies
Hi,have new router ,but Internet solid red..? Can u help please Thank you in advance!
Installation
By toni310376 · Latest post a week ago by Marvin_S
0Helpful
42Views
1Replies
Does Archer AXE75 support Bridge mode? From the marketing info I see only: Router Mode AP Mode Entering the tplink emulator for Archer AXE75 I see same under CHANGE MODE Following this tutorial https:
Access Point ModeNetwork ConnectivityInstallationBridge Mode
By hWmMzIfYNRISEgn · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Sunshine
1Helpful
308Views
3Replies
Hello! I live in Spain with ISP 'Finetwork' who install a 'Sercomm W1-H500s' router with a separate 'Nokia G010G-P' ONT device. I am attempting to replace the W1-H500s with the Archer Air R5, but I am
Network ConnectivityInstallation
By Epicuriouz · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Sunshine
1Helpful
176Views
5Replies