Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

Hi. I recently purchased a 3-pack of Deco S7 v1.0 and configured it in Wi-Fi Router mode to replace my previous router, aiming for a seamless mesh network experience at home. However, I've noticed tha
Firmware UpdateFeature RequestInstallation
By Mart1n · Latest post 8 hours ago by ImtiazAli
19Helpful
528Views
6Replies
I bought the XE75 (2 units) a year ago almost to the day. They have worked absolutly briliantly until yesterday when my laptop took an age to connect, then later in the day nothing would connect. XE75
Network ConnectivityInstallation
By Rustik_ · Latest post Yesterday by klipse
0Helpful
39Views
1Replies
Hi all, I am a bit lost, for almost 3 years I have used a DECO M4 set (three satellites),main satellites connected by a CAT6 network cable, the second satellite (third floor) also connected via CAT6 n
Network ConnectivityAccess Point ModeInstallation
By ErnstSl · Latest post Sunday by Alexandre.
1Helpful
222Views
8Replies
Hi, I recently bought a Deco X50-5G I have been able to connect throught LAN IP and access "advanced"->"System"->"System parameters" and disable WIFI. The issue is that after a reboot of X50-5G WIFI i
InstallationWi-Fi 6E
By kulgan · Latest post a week ago by Kaska_pt
31Helpful
1685Views
16Replies
I am trying to sort out the speed on my home network. I have a toob fibre connetion coming into the house at 900Mb up and down. This goes through the fiber converter and then Cat6e from there to my M5
Bandwidth Control/QoSInstallation
By Whit29 · Latest post a week ago by Joseph-TP
0Helpful
47Views
1Replies
Hi, I can't find much info about this Googling, or maybe I'm just not technically adept enough to understand it! I've had Deco M4 for a while, previously setup with a Virgin Media Superhub and all wor
Installation
By pigdogpig · Latest post a week ago by Alexandre.
0Helpful
84Views
1Replies
If you have searched for a thread with this title, it is likely that you are wanting to find the best way to connect your Deco M5 when switching to London Community Fibre. We started off by connecting
InstallationNetwork ConnectivityAccess Point ModeFibreHighlighted Thread
By Malcolm-S · Latest post a week ago by RichEM
3Helpful
524Views
1Replies
My ISP migrated me to a fiber optic connection from cable. Part of this was sending me an X50. The activation of the account was messed up on their end so I had to revert back to my previous cable con
Network ConnectivityInstallationDeco App Related
By Poinddexter · Latest post a week ago by Joseph-TP
0Helpful
59Views
1Replies
We have a, for want of a better explanation, a 'long' house. It is almost literally built in a straight line with the room housing the main router at the one end and the main bedroom at the other (whe
Installation
By Quintusson · Latest post a week ago by Alexandre.
4Helpful
187Views
7Replies
Hi, I have a question regarding the Deco Mesh solution. My parents live in a big house. Currently, I have set up a somewhat working solution. The problem that they have with it is that you need to con
InstallationNetwork ConnectivityMounting
By Pimpek · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Alexandre.
0Helpful
112Views
3Replies