Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

Dear, I have been experiencing an unstable network since I replaced my Telenet 360 pods with the deco XE75 system. A Speedtest always gives me the maximum speed of my subscription. However, a movie in
Access Point ModeInstallationSetup
By BertDe · Latest post a week ago by BertDeg
0Helpful
77Views
2Replies
Check out the Deco x50-5g Router, it has compatibility with the frequency bands: Compatibility 5G: N1/N3/N5/N7/N8/N20/N28/N38/N40/N41/N77/N78/N79 4G FDD-LTE: B1/B3/B5/B7/B8/B18/B19/B20/B26/B28 4G TDD-
IoT NetworkNetwork ConnectivityInstallationRoamingBand
By Vodoking · Latest post a week ago by David-TP
2Helpful
65Views
1Replies
How do i install NordVPN on my Deco 5__
InstallationDeco App Related
By Thompal · Latest post a week ago by Thompal
0Helpful
61Views
2Replies
Good day everyone, I am considering buying a set of TP-Link Deco XE75 AXE5400, either in a 3 or 6 device configuration. They can be bought from Amazon.co.uk - I say this because I don't know which Har
InstallationAddress ReservationFirmware UpdateMAC Address FilteringFeature Request
By treichold · Latest post 2 weeks ago by David-TP
12Helpful
881Views
7Replies
Our house is on a quarter acre with a guest house. I need to mesh the indoor are of my home, the outdorr living areas (pool firplace etc.), and the guest house. I am currently using the Amplifi mesh n
Network ConnectivityDeco LabInstallation
0Helpful
52Views
0Replies
Deco X20-4G is not working with Jio sim,It works sometime and its not working some time,notbsure what is happening total waste,by purchasing the Deco product
Network ConnectivityAccess Point ModeInstallationIPv6Jio sim
0Helpful
23Views
0Replies
Hi Just bought the Deco XE75 (3 pack) and want to install in my home. but before I carry out with installation I have the following questions: 1. I need to get the full functionality of the DECO in te
Access Point ModeDeco Ethernet BackhaulParental ControlInstallation
0Helpful
54Views
0Replies
Hi everyone, I am considering changing my vendor VDSL modem to a Deco model for easy and convenient management of my internet connection, having it join my existing BE85 mesh. My question is, given th
Wi-Fi 7Feature RequestConnection PreferenceInstallationVDSL
By Josephs · Latest post 2 weeks ago by David-TP
1Helpful
61Views
1Replies
Originally my setup was Deco X60(main) and 2 Deco M5. I've purchased a triple pack Deco x50 Pro for the 2.5Gp ports to upgrade my system. If I want to continue to use x60 with x50s, which unit should
InstallationConnection Preference2.5 GbpsNetwork ConnectivityX50 Pro
By Blu_Cobalt · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Alexandre.
2Helpful
109Views
1Replies
For the Deco X50-Outdoor, i have it connected on AC power, can the PoE port be used for connecting a camera with PoE? one of the two ports would be to connect to another Deco and i would like the 2nd
InstallationPoE
By Zigaroo · Latest post 2 weeks ago by David-TP
0Helpful
72Views
1Replies