Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

So, a week ago I upgraded all my Deco to 1.2.0 Build 20231229 Rel 43148 (at least this is what the app shows) and after that Deco app became very, very unstable. Main problems: -it continously shows t
Firmware UpdateNetwork Connectivitydeco app
By Happy_x50 · Latest post Yesterday by rauquier
5Helpful
168Views
8Replies
Had these a week and seemed to be fine - the Deco X50-5g want to a firmware update out of the box and all was well. Configured the Deco X50's around the house. Friday 15th March got notified another f
Firmware UpdateDeco
By Toastfrenzy · Latest post Monday by Toastfrenzy
3Helpful
168Views
7Replies
Few times in a week I have been experiencing this problem on my XE75 Pro , See below screen shot. The XE75 pro has the 160 MHz feature which allows high bandwith speeds but downgrades when it detects
Bandwidth Control/QoSFeature RequestFirmware UpdateDFS Strike
By IntrovertSins · Latest post Sunday by Dagansinferno
124Helpful
17489Views
60Replies
Current Release For Deco M5(V1/V2/V3/V3.2) Deco M5_1.7.6 Build 20240305 for EU version Deco M5_1.7.4 Build 20231222 for other versions(like US/CA/AU, etc.) Modifications and Bug Fixes: 1. Improved sys
Firmware UpdateOfficialHighlighted Thread
By TP-Link · Latest post Sunday by budgie29
729Helpful
199949Views
843Replies
Hi i have deco E4 , it was running smooth with my iphone but since i update to IOS 17 it start straggling and every time it show me " no internet connection " , while my pc and other devices have smoo
Deco LabFirmware UpdateRoaming
By Harbifh · Latest post Saturday by ImtiazAli
3Helpful
772Views
12Replies
X80-5G, The other day 5G disconnected and wouldnt reconnect without power off the router, was working fine for a few days without issue. Now the last two days almost both at the same time, wifi SSID b
Firmware UpdateNetwork ConnectivityFeature Request
By TheAdmin · Latest post a week ago by David-TP
1Helpful
43Views
1Replies
Hi My Deco network suddenly stopped connecting to the internet, when I connect directly into the Cable modem it works fine. the light starts to flash red. I tried to log onto the units with my Deco Ap
Firmware Update
By TaranC78 · Latest post a week ago by David-TP
0Helpful
56Views
3Replies
Have Ax3000 Deco x60 (v3) (US) with stock firmware version 1.0.7 Build 20210915 Rel. 62826 The app and web ui prompts an update to 1.2.5 Build 20240106 Rel. 2319 The update process goes through but th
Firmware UpdateNetwork Connectivity
By akdrag · Latest post a week ago by akdrag
2Helpful
76Views
2Replies
Hello everyone, I'm a happy owner of a Deco S7 Mesh system. First time using them, i got an issue related to the red blinking lights on all Deco's, but fortunately i got the solution when i updated to
Firmware UpdateFeature Request
By TRadu000 · Latest post a week ago by TRadu000
6Helpful
171Views
6Replies
I just bought deco x50-5g to use with my 4g Sim card. But when I choose the option. There's no 5G option for choose. And this is the latest firmware that I upgraded (1.1.3). Can any one help?. My frie
Firmware UpdateAccess Point ModeSim
By JaehyunM · Latest post a week ago by JaehyunM
2Helpful
65Views
2Replies