Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

Deco xe75pro over all appears to be very nice mesh network there some issues with older wifi devices amazon sticks wifi 5 devices . overall hthe deco performed very well compared to the extender i kee
Roaming6 GHzNetwork ConnectivityFirmware Update
By tonyjp2022 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by tonyjp2022
1Helpful
163Views
4Replies
Current Release For Deco M5(V1/V2/V3/V3.2) Deco M5_1.7.6 Build 20240305 for EU version Deco M5_1.7.4 Build 20231222 for other versions(like US/CA/AU, etc.) Modifications and Bug Fixes: 1. Improved sys
Firmware UpdateOfficialHighlighted Thread
By TP-Link · Latest post 2 weeks ago by glanklad.vanx
729Helpful
204114Views
844Replies
Good day. A few months ago lost my internet connection and after no luck debugging the issue I simply swap my ISP ethernet cable from port 1 to 3 Before swaping: Port 1 ISP. Port 2 Deco Secondary unit
Firmware UpdateEthernet
By AGMV · Latest post 2 weeks ago by AGMV
22Helpful
3715Views
39Replies
My set up is as picture above. Main Deco BE65 refuse to connect to Internet after normal reboot, after reboot main Deco BE65 is showing red light and stays there. It fails 100% of the times I've tried
Network ConnectivityFirmware UpdateFeature Request
By TC12 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by TC12
2Helpful
223Views
2Replies
Hi. After one of the latest firmware-versions I have some problems to reconnect to my items. When I wake-up a computer or any other items it takes a while to reconnect to internet. It says that I`m co
Firmware UpdateNetwork Connectivity
By Manolith · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Alexandre.
1Helpful
71Views
1Replies
I have a secondary deco (lets call this Node1) that connects to main deco via ethernet backhaul. I have to setup a satellite deco (lets called this Node2) that is 1-wall far from Node1. However, when
Firmware UpdateNetwork ConnectivityDeco Ethernet BackhaulConnection Preference
By PRka · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Alexandre.
0Helpful
76Views
1Replies
Few times in a week I have been experiencing this problem on my XE75 Pro , See below screen shot. The XE75 pro has the 160 MHz feature which allows high bandwith speeds but downgrades when it detects
Bandwidth Control/QoSFeature RequestFirmware UpdateDFS Strike
By IntrovertSins · Latest post 2 weeks ago by raven-au
131Helpful
19228Views
61Replies
Had these a week and seemed to be fine - the Deco X50-5g want to a firmware update out of the box and all was well. Configured the Deco X50's around the house. Friday 15th March got notified another f
Firmware UpdateDeco
By Toastfrenzy · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Toastfrenzy
3Helpful
267Views
8Replies
@TP-Link @David-TP When You will fix M9 by adding an option for a static WAN port so every time ISP is down whole deco network won't be useless? For 2 Years users have been asking You to fix this crit
Firmware UpdateNetwork ConnectivityFeature RequestBug
By Diabl0 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by David-TP
0Helpful
67Views
1Replies
I've just been browsing the site, chewing the cud, when I noticed there was an update to the S4 v2 firmware (version 1.6.1) launched on 5 February 2024. The firmware has 'Fixed some security vulnerabi
Firmware Update
By Vanellus · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Alexandre.
3Helpful
287Views
8Replies