Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

Hello all, Looking for some advice on how to set up my system after getting YouFibre broadband installed. Previously I had Virgin Media and had their router set in bridge mode and the Deco's doing all
Network ConnectivityAccess Point Mode
By BigFotherM · Latest post a week ago by Alexandre.
1Helpful
96Views
1Replies
Hello, I currently have an X55 setup in router mode (with 2 more in mesh mode) signed into my ISP with PPPOE after FTTH has been converted to copper using a GPON module (XZ000-G3) and everything is wo
Access Point Mode
By ayeeditya · Latest post 2 weeks ago by David-TP
0Helpful
69Views
1Replies
Hi, I have tried searching the forums but was unable to find any reference. I have this Mesh network running and one of my devices cannot find the network. This is 2.4Ghz only device. I have selected
By Barticus · Latest post 2 weeks ago by David-TP
1Helpful
60Views
1Replies
Hi I've currently got Deco in the house and a EAP225 outdoor, I'm considering replacing it with an X50 Outdoor for convenience (single network mesh, better recovery from power cuts etc), however would
InstallationAccess Point ModePresales
By C0deape · Latest post 2 weeks ago by David-TP
0Helpful
125Views
3Replies
I used the Deco X50 model's dual pack without any issues for 1.5 months. One morning, I woke up to find it couldn't connect to the network. I replaced both the modem and the Decos with brand new ones,
Access Point Mode
By HFAHFA · Latest post 2 weeks ago by HFAHFA
2Helpful
149Views
3Replies
I have Deco S7 and i removed Fast Roaming and Beamforming and it keeps disconnecting my phone and other phones as well i tested with android device and iOS device and issues is the same . The moment i
Network Connectivity2.5 GbpsFeature RequestAccess Point Mode
0Helpful
66Views
0Replies
So I just found out after purchase the s4 has no duration for guest network and wifi cannot be split into 2.4 and 5g Pls post models with duration feature.
By ABBAH
0Helpful
31Views
0Replies
I have a 3x setup of Deco AC1900 (S1900) configured in access point mode, with each Deco getting an IPv4 from my router (reservations set for each Deco unit, so their IPv4 address is persistent). Runn
Access Point ModeNetwork Connectivity
By dmmm05 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by dmmm05
1Helpful
312Views
10Replies
Lead-In Ready to invest Deco but still find it challenging to determine the most suitable mode? You're in luck! This article is here to assist you by listing the crucial factors that will guide you to
Access Point ModeDeco Ethernet BackhaulConnection PreferencePowerline Backhaul
0Helpful
97Views
0Replies
I had switched to acces mode (was suggested to make file sharing on network computers possible). Gave up after a while, and switched back to Router Mode. Modem hardwired to 1st Deco. From there to hub
Access Point ModeNo internet
By KraftwerkTurbo · Latest post 3 weeks ago by terziyski
1Helpful
93Views
1Replies