Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

This Article Applied to Deco X50/X55_V1_1.4.1 Firmware Modifications 1. Support WireGuard VPN Server/Client. 2. Support built-in easy configuration of NordVPN/Surfshark VPN. Note: In compliance with l
Firmware UpdateOfficialHighlighted ThreadVPN
By David-TP · Latest post 3 hours ago by David-TP
65Helpful
7284Views
91Replies
Hello community and TP-Link team I have been using the VPN Client (Open VPN) on my Deco for sometime and the support for it is very flaky. I have some questions regarding this: 1- It is very common th
VPNVPN client
By Rider · Latest post Yesterday by David-TP
3Helpful
171Views
8Replies
Hi, First time here. Hopefully someone can help me. I have a work (windows) laptop that I can work remotely with. It connects to the work environment via Global Protect VPN. I would however need to be
VPNWireGuard
0Helpful
26Views
0Replies
Hi, Just purchased a pair of DECO BE95 to replace my 3x DECO XE75. The main reason is the multi-gig ports of the BE95 (multi-gig internet and network) and for the VPN client having an office at home.
Firmware UpdateVPNWi-Fi Access Control
By SRacicot · Latest post Monday by AnyArmato
7Helpful
417Views
8Replies
I set up the main m5 connected to my ISP modem/router and it works fine with my local network. I want to connect my second router flashed with vpn firmware to the deco and have a second vpn network. I
VPN
By babishar · Latest post a week ago by David-TP
0Helpful
38Views
1Replies
I have a vpn server set up in a remote location with both openvpn and pptp options, I can connect to said vpn server using both protocols from a different router and from a device connected via the pr
VPNDeco x50
By PumbaMunich · Latest post a week ago by David-TP
4Helpful
321Views
10Replies
Hi, I recently replaced my old router with the Deco M4 mesh and from that point I could not connect to my corporate VPN. Additionally, I'm getting security error messages the Mobile@Work application i
Network ConnectivityVPNGlobalProtect
By BarakC · Latest post 2 weeks ago by David-TP
1Helpful
83Views
1Replies
Is it possible to Configuring DECO X10 with OPENVPN
VPNPort ForwardingNetwork ConnectivityInstallation
By granaas · Latest post 3 weeks ago by David-TP
0Helpful
49Views
1Replies
Hello, I am looking for some assistance on connecting to my local network through VPN. The service provider I use has me connecting to their modem through a PPPOE connection with my router. How it is
VPN
By Norbert_Nagy · Latest post 2024-03-21 08:36:24 by David-TP
0Helpful
68Views
1Replies
Hi I am using 3 node deco XE75 and was wondering to setup a VPN on router itself so based on the docs mentioned here and here, I was trying to do the same in my Deco app on iOS but I don't get such op
Firmware UpdateWireGuardFeature RequestVPN
By bakedbugaboo · Latest post 2024-02-24 07:12:54 by bakedbugaboo
5Helpful
312Views
3Replies