Controllers

TP-Link Omada Cloud SDN integrates Omada Devices including EAPs, JetStream Switches and Omada Routers, all are centrally managed with an Omada SDN Controller. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada SDN Controller, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/knowledge here.
Controllers

Tags

Label

I recently enabled the Built-in RADIUS feature on the Omada Controller for testing purposes, and the deployment was successful. However, after removing the authorized clients and disabling Port Forwar
Built-in RADIUS
By choymits · Latest post Tuesday by MR.S
0Helpful
36Views
1Replies
As a first-time Omada user, I have several inquiries about setting up a network for a student hostel accommodating 60-80 students. The goal is to use Omada's Hotspot Manager feature for a captive port
By Yash_Kanawjia · Latest post Tuesday by Hank21
1Helpful
40Views
1Replies
see the title, why did the previous post got locked?
By IIIdefconIII · Latest post Tuesday by Hank21
0Helpful
39Views
3Replies
After a failed attempt at moving all devices into a Management VLAN (a while back), I was up for giving it another try. I reread some of the docs, browsed the forums about this matter. Beyond the effo
VLAN & Multi-Networks
By EricPerl · Latest post Monday by EricPerl
1Helpful
127Views
4Replies
Hi, I have installed sophos as router and DHCP server with a few VLANs. It works well for clients but my switches are not getting DHCP address from Sophos. What should I setup? I had set up all VLANs
By EC891 · Latest post Monday by Hank21
0Helpful
27Views
1Replies
I have bought some Omada devices, so also OC200 I started app Omada, but when scanned it say's device is offline so i put in the code, but it keeps the same. I tried severe times reset, most of the ti
By bonestaak · Latest post Monday by Hank21
0Helpful
37Views
2Replies
Hey everyone! I've got two TP-Link EAP225's that I manage for a Physical Therapy Clinic using the Omada Cloud Controller. I've noticed a weird quirk with the controller in the Insights > Known Clients
ACL
By JesseHachey · Latest post Monday by Hank21
0Helpful
44Views
1Replies
Hi all, I'm trying to configure the same MAC address on multiple sites by using the same RADIUS Built-In server, but it errors out saying that this is NOT possible. The scenario is the following: I ha
RADIUS
By nicolati · Latest post Sunday by MR.S
0Helpful
98Views
9Replies
Hello, Sometimes after a few days sometimes the OC200 give the above error. OC200 Cloud Acces disconnected due heartbeat packet loss Some devices lost their connection How can i solve this and what is
By Mariomark1541 · Latest post Sunday by Mariomark1541
6Helpful
3124Views
58Replies
Hello all, I woul like to liet the contet of my profile groups withe the API. How can I do this. I did not find an AP documentation newer then 5.9. Thanks a lit Norbert
API
By NorbertK · Latest post Saturday by NorbertK
0Helpful
41Views
1Replies