Tapo Smart Cameras

Tapo smart cameras secure your home and property with smart security. Different types of cameras (Outdoor/Indoor, wired/wireless, PTZ camera, spotlight camera, etc.) with various features can let you find the one that suits your needs. Join the Tapo Smart Cameras forum to discuss the products with other users.
Tapo Smart Cameras

Tags

Label

I need to replace an old WEB cam and keep ending up with cameras which need to be configured with an app and only work with online services. Does anyone know a model which still works with an internal
ONVIF/RTSP
By makauro · Latest post 9 hours ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
17Views
1Replies
I have a model TC65 outdoor security WIFI camera which is connected to my Wifi through a tp link outdoor access point, model #EAP 650 Everything works fine when im accessing the TC65 on the Tapo app o
By Andrew1971 · Latest post 10 hours ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
12Views
1Replies
I am using sandisk 128gb xc1 card format with fat32 type. I am facing an issue after the fw upgrade where the card has stopped working and tapo app shows an error saying MicroSD card seems to have abn
MicroSD cardRecordingFirmwareTapo Care
By upl74 · Latest post 10 hours ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
100Views
5Replies
Hello. I have selected smart mode in the night mode setting on the C520WS in the Tapo app. It used to switch to full color mode when motion is detected at night, but suddenly it no longer switches to
Night ModeSmart Mode
By SHOHAKU · Latest post 10 hours ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
15Views
1Replies
Note: currently, some battery-power cameras, such as Tapo C420, C400, and D230, do not support being viewed via the RTSP/ONVIF stream. 1. Please note that if the camera has subscribed to the Tapo Care
ONVIF/RTSPHighlighted ThreadOfficial
By Solla-topee · Latest post 11 hours ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
2181Views
10Replies
I've been using this tapo camera for more than a months. Starting 31/1/24, there's a curved black line on every corner of my tapo camera. I noticed the curved bit small on 31/1 but today the curved li
Live ViewFeature RequestTapo Care
By adam90 · Latest post 11 hours ago by Solla-topee
6Helpful
417Views
9Replies
Tapo C 210 not working properly more problems detected Solve it ?
Device SharingMotion DetectionLive ViewNotification
By Sevra
0Helpful
4Views
0Replies
Tapo IOS App works on Apple Silicon Mac's using M1 and M2 CPU's but crashes frequently, it would be very nice if tp-link fixed the reason for the crashes as it works *almost* perfectly. Just wanted to
By 4c21 · Latest post 20 hours ago by Umair-Javed
12Helpful
734Views
9Replies
TpLink tapo c200 camera got bricked after performing systematic firmware update from tapo app. Camera was working fine before the upgrade, after the upgrade only IR lights popup and nothing happens In
Tapo CareDevice ConnectivityFirmware
By Tangindian · Latest post 23 hours ago by maets
0Helpful
113Views
2Replies
Good day, unable to view substream on invidtech nvr. Substream on tapo camera resolution is too high. Just wanted to confirm if there is any solution before I send the cameras back. thanks
ONVIF/RTSP
By causeway · Latest post Yesterday by Solla-topee
0Helpful
16Views
1Replies