Tapo Smart Cameras

Tapo smart cameras secure your home and property with smart security. Different types of cameras (Outdoor/Indoor, wired/wireless, PTZ camera, spotlight camera, etc.) with various features can let you find the one that suits your needs. Join the Tapo Smart Cameras forum to discuss the products with other users.
Tapo Smart Cameras

Tags

Label

Update on Jan 23, 2024. This phenomenon is solved on the Tapo app version v3.1.514 and the newer one, and it's recommended to solve the issue by updating the Tapo app from Google Play if your Tapo app
Highlighted ThreadOfficialFirmwareLive View
By Solla-topee · Latest post Yesterday by Solla-topee
0Helpful
782Views
2Replies
C200 stopped recording associated with motion detection Hi, I noticed 3 day ago that my cam is not recording the motion detection events as usual. I have changed nothing in terms of settings or softwa
Motion DetectionNotificationRecording
By Tesiz · Latest post Yesterday by Solla-topee
0Helpful
18Views
1Replies
Hello, I'm currently looking for a doorbell camera and stumble upon the D130. The fact it's wired is a major plus, I don't want to rely on battery for doorbell and camera. I saw it come with a bell, w
By Nodiaque · Latest post Yesterday by Solla-topee
0Helpful
18Views
1Replies
How to connect the Tapo C200/C210 camera to the Tuya/Smart Life system? Neither Wifi search nor QR code reading by the camera works...
Tuya
0Helpful
15Views
0Replies
Hi, i have notifications problem with App in IOS 17.4.1 (two mobile phone with same problems). In a Tapo app there isn't notifications in a message center. Notifications working done with another type
By Feltro · Latest post Yesterday by Solla-topee
0Helpful
46Views
2Replies
Hey everyone! In this post, we'll delve into the reasons behind motion blur in videos recorded by Tapo ColorPro night vision cameras in certain low-light scenarios. Additionally, we'll explore workaro
Highlighted ThreadOfficialLive ViewRecording
By Solla-topee · Latest post Yesterday by SillyPari
0Helpful
56Views
1Replies
Hi everyone Since 2 days the tapo c200 does not have working rtsp or onvif video streams anymore. It was running since months in blueiris without any issue and then suddenly at 5.00AM in the morning t
ONVIF/RTSPDevice Connectivity
By firefox7518 · Latest post Yesterday by MlSaSaN0802
26Helpful
4488Views
60Replies
How to Install and Configure Battery-Powered Cameras for Optimal Detection Performance As we all know, battery-powered cameras provide flexibility and convenience. However, compared to wired cameras,
Motion Detection
0Helpful
21Views
0Replies
Hello, My Tapo C200 doesn't show Recording Schedule in the app, is it possible to activate it only with Cloud subscribtion without microSD card?
By XuMePa-- · Latest post Thursday by Solla-topee
0Helpful
31Views
1Replies
Using the tapo app i go to the video quality tab to set resolution of the live feed. The app communicates that it is the live stream itself that is affected by this option but when i go to download th
By Simon2 · Latest post Thursday by Solla-topee
1Helpful
25Views
1Replies