Tapo Smart Plugs

Tapo smart plug enhances the convenience of your life. A simple and quick click through the mobile APP can easily achieve remote and quick control of your electrical appliance.
Tapo Smart Plugs

Tags

Label

Hi, I've had a Tapo, 110 plug connected to a different network, just brought it home and it won't connect to my home network, ive reset it, factory, reset it, turn Bluetooth off and on as well as Wifi
By Nigel-Drayton_ · Latest post Wednesday by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
72Views
3Replies
I recently bought a Tapo product Mini Smart Wifi Plug model P105. My question is why I can't configure the Schedule, Timer and Away mode on my device. It always shows the Operation failed, please try
ScheduleSunset/SunriseSmart ActionsTimer
By RuseLL · Latest post Wednesday by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
1028Views
11Replies
Hi, I don't know if anyone else has had this issue, but after getting a bunch of the P100's I decided to replace a few with the P110's as I like to monitor the energy of the devices that are connected
P110
By roydz · Latest post a week ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
44Views
1Replies
How do you control the plug when away from home when not in home WiFi. I tried it when I was out and only in 4g and it said can't connect. I thought the idea was to be able to control anywhere on mobi
Remote Control
By Smarthouse1 · Latest post a week ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
66Views
2Replies
Hi, a while back I remember all my devices having an extra menu in Device Settings accessed from the top right-hand corner with an android icon as a button. I don't have that option on any of my devic
By crazzyyfool · Latest post a week ago by crazzyyfool
0Helpful
102Views
2Replies
Owner of water heaters brand ram. I plug in a tapo socket to check consumption, it doesn't work. Why?
Energy Monitoring
By MiglioreG · Latest post a week ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
92Views
3Replies
Apologies I have no idea of hardware or firmware.. The app shows my energy in dollars and not GBPounds. My account is registered in the UK. How can I change this - and if I can't if I create a new acc
Energy Monitoring
By Rob147 · Latest post a week ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
55Views
1Replies
Hi there, I have three P100 that have been failing to connect for about 10 days now. Two of them are not easily accessible, so I've been trying with just the third one so far. That one was actually th
By gnuwinni · Latest post a week ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
117Views
3Replies
After latest update my Tapo app won't connect to smart plugs, shows offline. app on android phone works fine
By Dinkringy · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
55Views
1Replies
I was prompted for a firmware update about 2 days ago, then suddenly i noticed my on/off schedules arent being kept by the device anymore. I have to manually turn it on/off via the app every time. I a
TimerScheduleDevice Connectivity
By Poli07 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Wayne-TP
1Helpful
189Views
6Replies