Routers

TP-Link Business Routers including Omada and SafeStream VPN series are designed for small and medium-sized enterprises demanding a flexible and secure VPN network. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada Routers or SafeStream Routers, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Routers

Tags

Label

Hi all, I have an odd issue; I have 5 VLANS: VLAN 178(management VLAN) VLAN 5 (Main VLAN) VLAN 6 (Domotics/IOT VLAN) VLAN 7 (Daughter VLAN) VLAN 8 (Guest VLAN) Also ive set a wireguard vpn peer. This
VPNVLAN & Multi-NetworksGateway ACL
0Helpful
58Views
0Replies
Hi all. Upgrading from 20220223 to 20240119 seems like a hassle. Been trying with different approaches like LAN, WAN and even VPN but it really does the same; upload, reboot status quo. I'm sure it is
Firmware Update
By GregZaaa · Latest post Yesterday by GregZaaa
1Helpful
30Views
2Replies
I have a number of routers, all of which behave generally the same wrt SNMP polling under LibreNMS, except one: As you can see, one ER605 exposes more than twice the port-based metrics. I have used 's
By d0ugmac1 · Latest post Yesterday by d0ugmac1
0Helpful
18Views
1Replies
Hello, I have a problem with ssl vpn and vlan configuration. I have 5 vlans setup (10,20,30,40,50) and 2 vpn users (Root, Home). I would like the Home user to have access only to vlan 20 and its inter
VPNVLAN & Multi-Networks
By Dectro · Latest post Yesterday by Dectro
3Helpful
54Views
2Replies
As the Wi-Fi service provider, we've discovered a problem. Even though users should log in with a username and password, they can avoid this by using Psiphon VPN. This means they get internet access w
By Alex_Mahone · Latest post Yesterday by dariana_dev
4Helpful
199Views
11Replies
Hi all. I've been runing an ER605 for a while. Now want to segment a bit on the LAN side and the primary reason is security. Now I seem not to be able to limit traffic between segments regardless of t
VLAN & Multi-NetworksRoutingGateway ACL
By GregZaaa · Latest post Yesterday by Clive_A
0Helpful
50Views
5Replies
Hi, Regarding OpenVPN. Once I give .ovpn file with certificates to someone so that he can connect. If, later, I stop trusting him/her, is it possible revoke them ? I tried to create two various OpenVP
By Filip009 · Latest post Yesterday by Clive_A
2Helpful
144Views
6Replies
I have two sites: Site "I" is the IPSec initiator. It is an ER7206 controlled through a local software controller. Locally it uses the 192.168.100.0/24 subnet. Site "R" is the IPSec Responder. It is a
VPNWAN SetupVPN Failover
0Helpful
16Views
0Replies
Can someone please help me with what ports should be tagged/untagged as I have tried almost all of the combinations of tagged ports, untagged ports, PVID's, MFID's, WTFID's and whatever else. Since th
VLAN & Multi-Networks
By knightmare · Latest post Yesterday by Clive_A
1Helpful
117Views
6Replies
Hello everyone, I am trying to update a small network: the router is an ER605, the AP are EAP610s, the network is managed via an omada software controller installed with docker on a local server. My q
VLAN & Multi-Networks
By GioBonvi · Latest post Tuesday by GioBonvi
1Helpful
83Views
6Replies