Powerline Adapters

The Powerline Adapters are mainly designed to extend your network to any room via existing power line. They are quite easy to setup while the transmission is stable and fast. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Powerline Adapters.
Powerline Adapters

Tags

Label

Hello all i have a home solution comprised of 3 windows 10 pcs 2 windows 7 pc 3 Freenas servers to my router i have connected a win 10 pc, my tv and then i connected 1 of the tl pa7017 powerline. All
By unclebil · Latest post 2021-06-07 17:10:54 by unclebil
0Helpful
475Views
3Replies
Ordered AV1000 back last year, basically worked plug and play with no issues for a month or so. Power goes out one day. Upon it coming back up, no longer able to get an internet connection from device
By ankoko
0Helpful
786Views
0Replies
I have two separate WiFi network routers in our house. One is extended using TP-link power line to extenders and works well. The other WiFi router has a VPN installed and I would like to also extend t
By Rod313
0Helpful
553Views
0Replies
Pésimo servicio técnico Tenemos un TP LINK WPA4226KIT y ha dejado de funcionar. Después de un montón de correos, lo enviamos 0al servicio técnico porque estaba en garantía para su cambio o reparación.
0Helpful
215Views
0Replies
Model : Hardware Version : Firmware Version : ISP : Hi I have just purchased the WPA-8630KIT off Amazon. Considering I have been using computers since the year dot, I consider myself a pretty advanced
By steve8630 · Latest post 2021-06-01 19:54:19 by BernardD
0Helpful
632Views
3Replies
I can use my work laptop to connect to my corporate VPN using wifi through my router without any difficulty. When I try to do the same via wi-fi through my TL-WPA4230P powerline wifi extender it won't
By medodd
0Helpful
520Views
0Replies
Hi, I am using the WPA 4220 in one socket as part of my powerline network (base + one more with no wifi). System was working ok for 2-3 years but now on the 4220 the wifi stopped working. I am also us
0Helpful
573Views
0Replies
Hi This is not a complaint, as I know Powerline adaptors are not supposed to work outside the house etc. However, we had one working well with the AV600 in a garden shed, until an electrician re-wired
By PeteBm
0Helpful
466Views
0Replies
I have a bunch of NetGear PowerLine network adapters. Are TP-Link PowerLine adapters compatible with the Netgear adapters?
By SteveS1 · Latest post 2021-05-30 07:17:13 by Jon_E
0Helpful
919Views
1Replies
Hi - I have what I suspect is a very basic query. We have recently moved into a new home which has a power supply running to a garden cabin. The cabin is about 20 metres away from the house. We have a
0Helpful
515Views
0Replies