Access Points

The Access Point products are mainly designed to establish a wireless network, and, with multiple working modes, you can also expand your existing wireless network or provide internet access to your wired only devices. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Access Points.
Access Points

Tags

I have connected TL-WA1201 AP in following order dell R720 >> Pfsense >> TP link 16 port unmanaged pro >> included POE injector >> TL-WA1201 AP I have tp link vigi camera installed and when i try to o
Multi-SSIDNetwork ConnectivityInstallationReboot
By Yorocoboy · Latest post a week ago by tplfangr
1Helpful
279Views
10Replies
hi guys i bought this product recently and i wanted a router to be honest but this is an accesspoint i did the setup and everything and the internet works perfectly in my Laptop but it doesnt work wit
Network ConnectivityInstallation
By mohhaw · Latest post 2024-04-10 07:18:15 by Sunshine
0Helpful
122Views
1Replies
We got Fiber (finally) and bought a Router from "Deutsche Telekom" called "Digitalisierungsbox Premium 2". We have 2 locations (1 = house, 2 = company). Router is located in the house. House and Compa
Multi-SSIDNetwork ConnectivityInstallationVLAN
By Yaerox · Latest post 2024-03-09 14:37:32 by terziyski
0Helpful
305Views
7Replies
I am trying to set up a TP-Link TL-WA1201 Access Point on an internal network that, for security reasons, will never be connected to the Internet. However, the setup instructions say that I need to vi
InstallationNetwork Without Internet Access
By David_in_Boston · Latest post 2024-03-01 17:22:54 by terziyski
0Helpful
259Views
3Replies
Hi I had hoped to create a roaming network with my VX1800V and a new WA3001 in range extender mode and configured with the same SSID and passwords for the extended network. However, that does not work
InstallationRoaming
By Dunk-c · Latest post 2024-02-09 09:34:23 by Dunk-c
1Helpful
408Views
10Replies
Hi, I was asking if it is possible to view the total connection time each day for all devices connected to my router. Or the exact time when any device has connected to the router? Is there a way to c
Network ConnectivityInstallationMulti-SSID
By JohnMa · Latest post 2023-12-19 09:14:02 by Sunshine
0Helpful
183Views
1Replies
Hey, so I need my TL-WA801N to run as an AP, If I power it, I am able to connect with the AP via my router and get thorugh the Quick Setup. I am able to change passwords/SSID without any problems. But
Network ConnectivityInstallationAP
By DudenDude · Latest post 2023-10-29 19:23:49 by terziyski
0Helpful
298Views
1Replies