Adapters

TP-Link Wi-Fi adapters provide you a more flexible way to join the wireless network. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Adapters.
Adapters

Tags

Label

I'm very happy with the tp-link Archer T2U plus adapter, but there's one thing everyone needs to know about it that I did not find anywhere in the instructions. The distance between my computer and th
By Eklof
4Helpful
1700Views
1Replies
hi, im facing the same problem. it can detect at night then after i shutdown my pc, the same problem occur. example last night im shutdown my pc at 3am then im opening it back at 10am the card not det
By Jebon
0Helpful
311Views
1Replies
I recently bought TP-Link WiFi USB adapter model- TP-WN821N. (I dont know the version). I am using Windows 10, 64 bit OS. Since I do not have a CD player in my system, I downloaded the driver from you
0Helpful
290Views
1Replies
Hi, @Kathy_Z and others in Support Team My computer is based on the MSI H81M-P33 motherboard. I used TP-Link 150Mbps PCI Express wireless card for a long time. Recently I have bought TP-LINK Archer TX
0Helpful
568Views
1Replies
Has anyone been able to install drivers for this on the latest kernel? Works great on Windows 10 but i'm getting all kind of errors trying to get it going. The most recent drivers (i think) i've found
0Helpful
975Views
1Replies
Recently I was looking at wifi expansion cards for PC and I see that the verbiage used to describe them is not dissimilar to that used for wifi routers. So I was wondering if a dual-band wifi expansio
By drdec · Latest post 2020-11-04 19:39:55 by drdec
0Helpful
417Views
2Replies
Hello World. I have the UE330(UN) Version 2.0 USB to Ethernet Adapter and it is not being recognized all the time. The adapter is not being recognized as an ethernet adapter, but the usb ports are wor
By humbll · Latest post 2020-11-04 07:23:33 by humbll
4Helpful
1375Views
3Replies
Dear Support, I would like to know what's the difference between Archer T6E V1 and Archer T6E V2? Thanks in advance.
By DanHow · Latest post 2020-11-04 07:12:31 by DanHow
0Helpful
2608Views
3Replies
I have a tp link ac600, archer t2u plus. I could see both my bands just a few days ago and can still see other's 2.4ghz bands but not my own. I can see and connect to my 5ghz band only.
By zone
0Helpful
409Views
1Replies
For old laptop which's TP Link wireless adapter does not connect to 5 ghz Network after windows update (simple method to solve the problem) 1) unplugged all usb devices such as mouse, external keyboar
2Helpful
634Views
1Replies