Any way to reboot ALL TP-Link SG108E on the network at the same time with one command???

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Any way to reboot ALL TP-Link SG108E on the network at the same time with one command???

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-09-07 11:53:52
Model : TL-SG108E

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

So I switched all my Netgear 100Mbps switches to TP-Link SG108e (Version 1) refurbs I got at a good price...
Total of 8 online SG108e...Rebooting them one by one is a pain (I know it shouldn't be necessary to reboot normally)...
Was just wondering if anybody has found a way to reboot all TP-Link switches at the same time on the network?
I have version one switches so no webserver access and I am using the Config Utility to manage all but surely there must be a way
to reboot all the switches at the same time (If the username and password are all the same)...It's not available as an option
in the config utility....They should have designed that...Select All/Reboot...

Anybody know a way to do this?
Options
2 Reply
Re:Any way to reboot ALL TP-Link SG108E on the network at the same time with one command???
2017-09-11 09:20:19
Maybe you can connect 8 TL-SG108E to same Power socket,then....:p
TL-SG108E don't support CLI, you can not run script to control them at the same time.
Options
Re:Any way to reboot ALL TP-Link SG108E on the network at the same time with one command???
2017-09-12 10:33:54

TPTHZ wrote

Maybe you can connect 8 TL-SG108E to same Power socket,then....:p
TL-SG108E don't support CLI, you can not run script to control them at the same time.

Hehe...Yeah that would be one way to do it....
Yeah that's what I was wondering about whether you could do a CLI/script...Oh well I'm still happy
with them at $20 a piece...Needed a bunch to upgrade from 100Mbps....Thanks.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1572

Replies: 2