nc220 aggiornata

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

nc220 aggiornata

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
nc220 aggiornata
nc220 aggiornata
2017-09-15 01:28:17
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

ciao a tutti, da un paio di anni ho una NC220 ed è sempre andata bene finchè non ho fatto l'aggiornamento del programma sul PC. è sparito il tasto di recording si possono fare solo foto ma per me è inservibile. si può risolvere il problema. grazie a tutti

hello everyone, for a couple of years I have an NC220 and it has always been fine as long as I did not update the program on my PC. the recording button has disappeared, only photos can be taken, but it is useless for me. you can solve the problem. thank you all.

scusate il mio inglese ma ho fatto con il traduttore :)

sorry my english but i did with the translator :)
Options
3 Reply
Re:nc220 aggiornata
2017-09-15 10:33:28
Are you using the camera control tool to record? If yes, re install the control tool. What operating system have you update your PC to anyway? Does it still work on other PC?
Options
2017-09-15 23:06:58
thanks for the answer: I'm using windows 7. since i did the update nc 220 i changed the program screen and the recording and audio keys disappeared
thanks for the answer: I'm using windows 7. since i did the update nc 220 i changed the program screen and the recording and audio keys disappeared
Options
2017-09-21 15:15:28
thanks for the answer: I'm using windows 7. since i did the update nc 220 i changed the program screen and the recording and audio keys disappeared !
Thank you so much ! You can help me
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 466

Replies: 3