Unable to Adopt EAP110-Outdoor

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-09-19 07:09:42
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I cannot adopt via the EAP Discovery Utility or EAP Controller no matter what I try.

With the Discovery Utility when I try to configure it I get a "Setting Failed" message after 10-15 seconds

With the Controller it just spins and spins until I refresh it. When I do refresh it has an error that says "User name or password is wrong"

All was working for the past few weeks until the PoE power supply died. I replaced the PoE power supply but cannot get the network back up. I have done just about everything I can think of to include every recommendation I've found in these forums.

I would sure appreciate any help on what I might be over looking. The most frustrating part is that I changed nothing from when all was working fine before the PoE failure. I even bought a second (new) EAP110 thinking the one I had went bad with the PoE.

Please help
Options
1 Reply
Re:Unable to Adopt EAP110-Outdoor
2017-09-19 14:13:14

MEmaus wrote

I would sure appreciate any help on what I might be over looking. The most frustrating part is that I changed nothing from when all was working fine before the PoE failure. I even bought a second (new) EAP110 thinking the one I had went bad with the PoE.

1. There is one simply method to check if your EAP-110 Outdoor is broken or not.Let it work under standalone mode and login its WEB UI. If you are able to do that and Internet access with EAP110 is fine, that means something wrong with your PC or Cable or something else.

2. Please make sure the fire wall is closed on your PC where discovery Utility is running.

3. Please make sure the cables are working normally.

4. Also make sure the port UDP29810, TCP29811~29813 are not occupied by some other applications or processes. Since these ports are used to discover and manage EAPs.

At last, also refer to this document: http://www.tp-link.com/en/faq-1363.html
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 941

Replies: 1