NC200 plug in missing - SERIOUSLY TP LINK ARE PANTS!!!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-11-21 02:03:08
Model : NC200

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version : 2.1.7

ISP :

SO ANNOYED!!!

bought this camera with the promise of motion detection alerts etc and my god ive been let down massively.

set up the camera withhin 2 minutes and then login to set up motion detection and problem begun.

ive got a mac and tried safari, chrome, IE and Firefox and not one browser can open the live feed browser without a neccessary plugin. The download completes and then throws up an error message. I contacted support and they sent me a link to do exactly what i told them the problem was...why have support if they dont listen??

I CANNOT VIEW THE LIVE FEED...PLEASE HELP ME BEFORE I LOSE MY MIND LOL

Andy
Options
2 Reply
Re:NC200 plug in missing - SERIOUSLY TP LINK ARE PANTS!!!
2017-11-21 17:00:00
did u reset the camera?? i have problem with my N450 the motion detection alert working just sometimes or when its worked i reboot the camera and the problem back and other 1 camera is sometimes it show the camera offline continiously and i have to replug the camera to make it online again
Options
Re:NC200 plug in missing - SERIOUSLY TP LINK ARE PANTS!!!
2017-11-23 09:47:02
Be careful about the x64 and x32 bit version. Try another computer too if possible. It could be some program is affecting the plugin
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 650

Replies: 2