NC450 Rarely shows camera view in android App

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-11-28 23:25:23
Model : NC450

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi
I wonder if someone can help.
I have the NC450 camera and its very random in showing me my Living room whilst out, in the Android app. If i open the App it sometimes gives me some info on kbs and then shows me my home view, but if i try it again i get a black screen
and no info on Kbs. But it will still send me notifications of movement and emails.

I hope someone can advise otherwise its back to the shops as it defeats to purpose of not showing me live viewing.

Many thanks
Options
2 Reply
Re:NC450 Rarely shows camera view in android App
2017-11-29 18:49:18
Did this happen in local? If you just cannot see the live view remotely sometimes, but the notification is normal, I suppose that may be caused by the outside internet, such as bandwidth or rate.
Options
Re:NC450 Rarely shows camera view in android App
2017-12-15 16:23:37

uutommi wrote

Did this happen in local? If you just cannot see the live view remotely sometimes, but the notification is normal, I suppose that may be caused by the outside internet, such as bandwidth or rate.

It happens externally. When i get a notification of movement, i can normally open the Android App and see my living room, but normally only once, if a few minutes/ hours later i get another notification, the app just spins and doesn't show the living room. Defeats the object of checking the room when it wont show it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 430

Replies: 2