NC220 embeding in website

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-11-30 21:36:28
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello,

After triying to access my Tplink camera through a web browser and checking that in Chrome, Mozilla or IE i was not able to see the live stream i came accross a post where it was explained that using cloud app, the stream can be seen from any browser.

Is there a way to embed the stream from the app in an iframe?

Also, when acessing my camera from the cloud i see a message saying No Internet connection available. Please check your network.

Is this a normal behaviour?

p.s: The camera configuration says its correctly connected to the cloud.

Thanks, [FONT=MYRIADPRO-LIGHTSEMIEXT][/FONT]
Options
7 Reply
Re:NC220 embeding in website
2017-12-03 17:04:05
Hello again,

I can't make my cloud connection work, I'll try to explain my setup:

I've got a NC220 brand new camera connected on a local network IP.

I've routed my external IP(Its a fixed one, means it never change) to the Ip of the camera, meaning a request to my external IP on port 4400 routes the request to the internal IP where the camera is, on port 80. This works and when i put xx.xxx.xxx.xx:4400 on my browser i can see the camera.

But when i acces to TPlink cloud to see the live stream i get the error:

No Internet connection available. Please check your network.

Please help? :-/
Options
2017-12-04 18:25:35
May be the 80 port is mapped to 4400 of WAN so it doesn't response to the port for cloud website. You can try to cancel the port forwarding and retry for comparision.
Options
2017-12-05 01:44:16
Hello Anton,

I've tried remapping the ports so a call on my external IP at port 80 will redirect to the network's internal Ip of the camera on this same port 80.

But it wont work, and when i access my tplink cloud account, i see the IP for my camera as 192.168.1.211 which will be never reachable as it is an internal IP of the network.

I'm sure there must a way to bypass this situation?

Thanks and regards.

Btw: What I really need is to embed the stream on a website, do you have any doucmentation for this?

Thanks in advance,
Options
2017-12-05 15:25:59
I know your requirement now. You want to embed the live stream to the outside website for watching. In this case you need to do port forwarding for 8080 port. And if you use the RTSP stream you need to open port 554 for NC
Options
2017-12-06 17:39:46
Hello Anton, thanks for taking your time to reply.

So the setup you propose is:

External IP(Port 8080) -> Internal IP(Port 8080) ??

And also to have the port 554 on the external IP open for RTSP protocol? Or also mapped to the internal IP?

Thanks in advance.
Options
2017-12-10 23:04:58
Hello? :-/
Options
2017-12-29 19:36:18
Hello,

As of today this issue remains unsolved.

[COLOR=#535353][FONT=Arial]I had not updated the firmware of my camera to the latest version and that was causing that i couldnt see the stream, now the stream can be seen through web browser but only from a local network. From outside the network i can access the camera's login page but the stream wont load, no matter how long i wait.

The TPLink cloud now works fine. Is there a way to embed the stream from the cloud through an iframe or similar?

COuld you please provide a solution? I have a camera that has no use at the moment.

Regards.

[/FONT]
File:
tplink.jpgDownload
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1031

Replies: 7