HS100 - attached devices still have power when the smart plug is turned off

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-12-19 23:18:04
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I'm hoping there's a solution to this and not a faulty product that isn't even 1 year old.

No matter whether I turn the smart plug on or off, the devices attached to it remain on at all times. I have tried to remove the device from the network and re-add it to no avail.

Is there anything else I can try?

Thanks,
Dan
Options
3 Reply
Re:HS100 - attached devices still have power when the smart plug is turned off
2019-08-14 12:11:52

I have a similar problem with my HS100. 

Model: HS100(EU)

Hardware Ver.: 3.0

The socket does not switch off. If the socket is switched on and I press the button on the socket, the light goes out at the socket, and I also hear the relay click, but the socket continues to supply power. When I control the plug from the Google Home or Kasa App, the same thing happens. The LED in the socket goes off and you can hear the relay switching, but the socket doesn't turn off the power. I've reset the socket several times and set it up again, which didn't help.

Options
Re:Re:HS100 - attached devices still have power when the smart plug is turned off
2019-08-15 08:38:00
Options
Re:HS100 - attached devices still have power when the smart plug is turned off
2021-08-15 18:32:00

@nutman I have the same problem. Noticed just now. How do you solve this problem?

Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 3922

Replies: 3