Missed Finish Registration email

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-01-08 06:38:48
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

hi,I set up a new kasa/tp-link account for my new hs100 plug recently, but was called away and missed this... >Hi,Thank you for registering for a TP-Link ID.To complete your TP-Link ID registration, please click the following button within an hour:>...so I didn't do it in the hour, with the result that it doesn't work by voice with echo dot/Alexa.There appears to be no option in the kasa app to complete registration after this email - does this mean my account is useless? I therefore set up another account to control the plug and completed registration on that one, but the plug appears to be 'attached' to the old account (indicator is constantly green) and I cannot reset it - I have depressed the button for almost a minute, but the light remains green.Can anyone help please??
Options
1 Reply
Re:Missed Finish Registration email
2020-07-04 07:30:02
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 378

Replies: 1