Smart plug does not update energy usage figures

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-03-23 17:55:05 - last edited 2022-09-21 09:04:27
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

So on the apple platform my smart plug will not auto update energy usage without coming out of the screen and going back in - my android phone app works properly and auto updates the energy usage - already emailed support several times, and today the new update on the ios app STILL has not corrected this - anyone else have this problem? My iphone software and hs110 firmware etc are all up to date
Options
3 Reply
Re:Smart plug does not update energy usage figures
2018-03-27 15:33:46
can you try another iphone? also have you told tp-link support the issue is not solved yet?
Options
2018-03-28 05:39:35
Yes I have notified them, clearly they are not listening! App does the same on my wifes iphone Se so as it works on android, one assumes the hs110 is working fine and it is the app at fault
Options
2018-03-29 09:19:58
it looks like iso app doesn't support real time update of energy usage figures. you can send a feedback as suggestion to them again to urge them to add this feature.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 857

Replies: 3