CPE 210 - Unable to Setup

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-05-09 16:17:23
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello,

I am trying to configure a CPE210 for a friend and am completely unable to access it.

I have plugged a network patch lead from the unit to the POE socket on the power supply, plugged a network patch lead from the LAN socket to my computer

I have set my computer as 192.168.0.10 and powered on

The CPE210 powers up, all lights come on, then only the power light remains on, my computer shows the network connection as "cable unplugged"

I have tried many cables etc and still have the same issue

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks
Options
1 Reply
Re:CPE 210 - Unable to Setup
2018-05-10 19:56:29

normies wrote

I have plugged a network patch lead from the unit to the POE socket on the power supply, plugged a network patch lead from the LAN socket to my computer

Which LAN port? The LAN port on the PoE adapter or the LAN1 port on the CPE?

The CPE210 powers up, all lights come on, then only the power light remains on, my computer shows the network connection as "cable unplugged"

If you connect to a CPE with an unknown setup, always perform a reset to factory defaults on the CPE before connecting it, especially before connecting any equipment to its LAN1 port. Reason is that PoE pass-through could be enabled for the LAN1 port, which can harm other devices when connecting.
༺ 0100 1101 0010 10ཏ1 0010 0110 1010 1110 ༻
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 745

Replies: 1