TP-link tl-wn881nd really bad connection issues

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-06-09 19:25:46
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I'm getting really bad connection issues with the adapter, I've have it installed about a week now but only been using it since about 3 days ago, as I wasnt at home to use my PC, when the computer turns on its all fine and goes grand, then when I use the browser its grand once again but I start to get problems when I launch games and play them online, Fortnite to be exact, it starts up fine, no problems until I get into the game, I start to lag back to the place I was around 1 second ago,m my discord starts to lag out and connect and disconnect. Yesterday when I turned on my PC I uninstalled the drivers and reinstalled them as thats what a mate said to do as it might help, it helped until I turned my PC off and on again, the lag starts again. I've done a speed test and it says I'm getting around a download speed of around 15/20 mps and an upload of around 10/15 upload but its another story when I launch games and discord, I was on to tech support and he had me download the most recent drivers and change the adapter inside the PC, none of that helped, the only thing that seems to help is when I uninstall the drivers and reinstall them after each time I boot my PC, there has to be something wrong here, would greatly appreciate if anyone could help, thanks in advance.
Options
2 Reply
Re:TP-link tl-wn881nd really bad connection issues
2018-06-18 08:27:39
I've got the same card and am having issues with mine after about 6 months of it working fine. Now I get random ping spikes of upwards of 1000ms every 10 seconds or so. Not sure if this is to do with any Windows Updates or if the card is going bad, but I'm disappointed. (Internet runs fine on every other wireless device with NO ping spikes)
Options
Re:Re:TP-link tl-wn881nd really bad connection issues
2019-05-02 18:59:24

Ehm..i know it's late, but did you solve this issue ?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1475

Replies: 2