UH720 + audio interface

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

UH720 + audio interface

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
UH720 + audio interface
UH720 + audio interface
2018-06-14 22:40:02
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi,

today I have received my UH720 and I am experiencing some problems when I connect my audio interface to it. The audio interface is a Focusrite Scarlett 6 usb 1.1.

I can't reproduce sounds through it when it is connected to the hub, and I can't record anything at all nor in windows neither in any DAW. I have experienced some system crashes: BSOD

If I plug the audio interface into any of the free usb port in my PC everything goes back to normal, audio is fine and no crashes.

This doesn't seem to happen in macos.

My PC is running windows 10.

¿Any ideas? I bought this hub so I can switch between my pc and my macbook pro and "move" all may usb the devices together, but I have to keep my audio interface connection separated because of these problems.

Thanks.
Options
1 Reply
Re:UH720 + audio interface
2018-09-27 20:49:14
I think it might be due to incompatibility between the windows and mac OS. As a last resort I would suggest getting separate ones for both the systems.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 687

Replies: 1