How to control Bulbs

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

How to control Bulbs

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
How to control Bulbs
How to control Bulbs
2018-07-28 17:06:27
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi every one ... I have change my home bulbs to TP-Link smart bulb and add smart plugs to every item that work with electrcity and download the KASA app Every thing was ok and I really like it to feel that you have smart home and you control every think in your house from your mobile .

but the problem is that the only one how can control thinks is me and from my mobile :(. means if I am outside and my wife want to turn the bathroom light she will not be able to do it, she must call me to turn it on for her from my app ... also my sones they can not turn on or of there room light ,

I try downloading KASA app an my family mobiles and connect the smart Tp-link items to thier smart phons because I think that will fix this problem , but devices can connect to only one smart phon , if you connect to second smart phon it will be autumaticaly disconnect from the first one .

Am I wrong with this ?
does any one know how to fix this proplem?
Options
2 Reply
Re:How to control Bulbs
2018-07-30 11:28:52
you and your family members can use one tp-link cloud account to control the devices on multiple devices at the same time.

That's to say, you can download and install kasa app on their mobiles,but make usre use the same cloud account.
Options
Re:Re:How to control Bulbs
2018-12-31 18:17:43 - last edited 2018-12-31 18:18:02

Any way to use a browser on the PC as alternative to phone app?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 717

Replies: 2

Related Articles