Bandwidth problem on fibre service

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-08-12 20:23:31
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi all, I have the C50 wireless router with the AC 1750 WIFI extender which is set up ok no problems with signal at all. I have a Samsung UE55JU6800 UHD TV. the notification I get when watching Amazon Prime in UHD mode is "bandwidth problem" My internet connection is 50/50 fibre connection so should be plenty of up/down. Any ideas why bandwidth should be a problem only when watching in UHD mode. Further the TV looses the connection to either WIFI or cabled connection. Both the router and extender are less than one month old. The fibre connection is the same age also. I was told by the internet company to get the WIFI extender and that it would cure the problem. I have left phone calls to them and email but no reply back as yet. Also stuck with one service provider where I live so changing service provider is not an option for now. Please advise if you can as this is frustrating to say the least
Options
3 Reply
Re:Bandwidth problem on fibre service
2018-08-17 11:56:41
same problem here
Options
2018-08-18 07:32:56
Are the forums monitored by TP at all or is it just well meaning people with a good knowledge of how things work ?
Options
2018-08-28 12:20:38
I was also so, need help from people
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 760

Replies: 3