Powerline management utility

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2012-11-09 23:30:35
Region : UnitedKingdom

Model : TL-WPA281KIT

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

No matter what I try the web based management utility will not start up. I get the error message below. This means that I can use the wifi and wired system but cannot set upthe security or other settings. Can anyone help?

401 N/A Server: Router Connection: close WWW-Authenticate: Basic realm="300Mbps AV200 Wireless N Powerline Extender" Content-Type: text/html
Username or Password is incorrect.
Please refer to the troubleshooting below:

Is the "Caps Lock" enabled on your keyboard?
The username and password must be lowercase, please ensure that the "Caps Lock" LED is disabled on your keyboard and try again.

Forgot your username or password?
Please reset the device to the factory default settings if you have forgotten your username or password. The default username and password are both set as "admin".
Note: The settings will be restored to factory default after the resetting.

How to restore the device to the factory default settings?
Firstly locate the reset button on the rear panel of the unit, whilst the device is powered on press and hold the reset button for more than 5 seconds, the device will then reboot and restore itself to the factory default settings.
Options
2 Reply
Re:Powerline management utility
2012-11-10 07:41:55
Ah, it seems you can find the IP address of the powerline adapter while cannot log in, right? How about reset the TL-WPA271 and try again? In addition, the anti-virus software on the computer may also prevent you from logging into the management page, you may consider disabling or even uninstalling it to have a try.
Options
Re:Powerline management utility
2020-03-20 04:08:53

@noggin1200  thanks for you blog. i like it Click here

Options