TL-WN823N not connecting to internet through SoftAP

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2012-11-16 19:27:49
Region : Singapore

Model : TL-WN823N

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version : V1

ISP :

Hi I need some help here. I setup the config files accordingly to the CD Rom and setup the SoftAP accordingly too. I can and connect the SSID I set from my iPhone through this but however the iPhone is not getting the internet through my laptop. Any advise here is strongly appreciated.
Options
5 Reply
Re:TL-WN823N not connecting to internet through SoftAP
2012-11-16 21:05:54
What is the OS of your computer ? win7 ? What is the IP address of your wireless adapter ? If you try other devices, can it work ?
Options
2012-11-16 21:13:36
In Control panel>.....Change adapter settings> Wireless network connection ( SoftAP), right click it, go to properties, go to Sharing, Check both Allow option.
then go to the TP utility SoftAP section, click Apply. hope it helps..................
Options
2012-11-17 11:40:14

Lambo wrote

What is the OS of your computer ? win7 ? What is the IP address of your wireless adapter ? If you try other devices, can it work ?

Hi Lambo, My OS is Windows XP. The IP address of the wireless is 192.168.0.1 I have not got the chance to try it out on others yet.
Options
2012-11-17 11:47:35

Herman wrote

In Control panel>.....Change adapter settings> Wireless network connection ( SoftAP), right click it, go to properties, go to Sharing, Check both Allow option.
then go to the TP utility SoftAP section, click Apply. hope it helps..................

Hi Herman, I could not find the path that you mentioned here. Can you help to be shred more specific about the path? Thanks. Anyway my OS is Windows XP will there be any difference? Thanks for replying.
Options
2012-11-18 10:16:05
Soft AP function of TL-WN823N can only be applied on PC running in Windows 7.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1813

Replies: 5