New email account not working through my TL-MR3420

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2012-11-21 06:38:02
Region : Argentina

Model : TL-MR3220

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Region : Sweden

Model : TL-MR3420

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version : 3.12.21 Build 120523 Rel.37880n

ISP : www.ownit.se

I recently got a new email provider with a webmail. But I can not access the email from my home network. I have tried both my computers so I suspect that it can have something to do with my router. I have also set up the new email account in Outlook and in other networks it works fine, also the webaccess works fine in other networks. It seems that the problem is only related to my home network.

I have talked to my ISP provider and they say that all is opened in there network.

I have tried to clone the MAC address and that did not solve my problem. I also read the one could change the MTU size from default 1500 to 1440, that did not work either.

I am sort of stuck here so any suggestions are appreciated!

The address that the webmail is trying to access is system.svenskadomaner.se

Regards,
//Patrick
Options
4 Reply
Re:New email account not working through my TL-MR3420
2012-11-21 12:10:59
Can you access with the old email address? Are you using the 3G Internet?
Options
2012-11-22 04:21:54
Access to all my other webmail accounts works fine, Yahoo Mail, Google Mail.. I only have problem with my new email account.

The router is not connected via 3G but only through my ISP and the fiber network in our apartment building. I have a home plug solution between the ethernet socket and the router. But this has work without problem before.
Options
2021-07-03 10:19:56

@MrMoose 

If you received an error message from TP-Link, it is likely you have cached the public IP address of tplinkwifi.net. You can clear your browser cache and history according to the following link to your browser. Note: maybe 192.168. ... 1.1 is not your Router's IP address if the network manager has changed it before.

I am Rony a BA in Creative Writing and a Master’s Degree in Teaching from the University of Michigan.
Options
2021-11-27 05:53:26

@MrMoose 

Thanks in favor of sharing such a nice thinking, article is pleasant, thats why i have read it entirely.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 636

Replies: 4