Change Menu Language Archer C50

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Change Menu Language Archer C50

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
13 Reply
Re:Change Menu Language Archer C50
2021-04-25 02:44:33

@Kevin_Z - I bought the router in Peru so it makes since that it is in Spanish.  But it is the first one that I have had that is invthis language, it was not known that it would be and also that it is not changeable.  Frustration in that our tech staff is all English.  It is too late to return it.  Now I am in the market for a language switchable router, apparently not TP-Link?

Options
2021-04-25 02:47:42
What is an example of a TP-link high end model tjat suppotts multi-language?
Options
2021-04-25 03:43:59

@William-YWAMIca 

I think the router sold in Peru might be an ES version, which would be a customized version for the local market, and that's the reason why you cannot change the language. If you want to buy one that allows you to change the language, you may go for the models such as Archer AX10, AX20, AX6000, etc. these models allows you to choose your own language, you can find it on Advanced > System > Time & Language.

Options