How to bind your original account to new TP-Link Community
Welcome to the TP-Link Community!
If you want use your original account, please follow the steps below to bind your original TP-Link forum (https://forum.tp-link.com) account to the new TP-Link Community.
1. Login the Community by using the TP-Link ID. (A TP-Link ID and password give you all access to all TP-Link Cloud Service)
A. If you already have a TP-Link ID, you can login the community directly by using your Email and Password.
B. If you don’t have a TP-Link ID, you will need to register one firstly.
After click the Register, an activation email will be sent to your registration mailbox. Please open the activation link in the email to finish account registration within one hour.
2. After you login the community, it’s necessary for you to give yourself a screen name. The screen name cannot be changed after you finish the setting and it cannot be used for login.
Note: Please noted that you CANNOT use the same screen name as your orignal account now. Because there will be conflicts.
3. Then go to User Center>Setting>Account Import, enter your original account Username and Password.
4. Click Next to choose Current or Original Account.
Click OK. Till now, you have imported your account and data to TP-Link Community.
- Report Inappropriate Content